Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PGA 2K23

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭joficeduns1

Well.. I won't thank you for that. Well played, I knew it'd be close. Still a few players to get out though before the win is called.

(Un)Fortunately I'm away this weekend so won't get any Major rounds in. Go well all.

Post edited by joficeduns1 on

Played two rounds of the Valhalla course, blew up my first round going for the island green on one of the par 4s on the back nine.

Tricky greens cost me a few shots, I'd recommend a pre-tournament round to get familiar. It's definitely a step up from the last couple weeks and a well designed course.

Back at it.. plenty of scores on offer at Pine Lake.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

Ha. Well done. Or well done to anyone who catches him.

The 4th hole was a dickhead. I got a double bogey on round 1 and a bogey on round 2

On the final 2 holes I needed to birdie both to win it and I scored bogey then birdie.

I’m definitely better at setting a target as I’m usually not good enough when chasing one. So that probably means I’m pants under pressure.

Post edited by fplfan12345 on

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Romero

Looks like we will hit the max event per season of 55 which will be Blackcomb Tour. So will start a new season with the US Open at Pinehurst (looks like I will go with the 2K Official Pinehurst No2 over 4 rounds and use all 4 pins and tee positions) 👍

Post edited by Romero on

• Advertisement

Thought you had me beat there Fangee, I'm not as confident on the chase but a couple of back 9 eagles helped the cause.

Advertisement