Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summerslam 2023 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,781 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Brock onto his next 'will he beat him' project

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

So weird seeing Brock do that but as said above, makes it seem like a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The Logan Paul match was good and Jesus had brock ever put his opponent after the match in the ring ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I didn't realize the battle royal had so many in it, just thought it was the people on the graphic shown on sd

Well brock doesn’t do it alot if ever so it’s a big deal.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ugh Omos was the unannounced 25th man. Yay.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

25, I only realised it myself when I was checking wiki for the finalised card

I don't ever actually remember it happening😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭ThePott

I knew it was 25, they said as much on Smackdown but didn't realise there was some mystery about who number 25 would be. I just thought they'd only announced about half of the entrants.

That’s my point and as we’ve seen brock doesn’t do what he doesn’t want to do.

• Advertisement

That'll keep the fans in attendance happy for the night anyways😂

Meh. I could never take Baszler seriously since the whole biting stuff with Becky. And Rouseys second run has been an absolute disaster.

Ronda being choked out feels like it should be a big moment but that match was not good. It was the awkward middle ground by not being MMA enough for UFC fans and not WWE enough for wrestling fans, so nobody is satisfied. Trish/Becky would have been more fitting to get on the card but if this is Ronda's farewell then maybe I can see why.

Not sure how I feel about this one. On one hand I'd really like Gunther to take the overall record for the IC belt but on the other hand Drew losing after his hiatus seems a bit bizarre. Drew feels like the next natural contender for the RAW World Title though unless Gunther is going to take that spot

So will Gunthers streak be broken ?

For Gunther to beat Honky Tonk Man's record he'd have to retain at Payback in September as well.

I think he's running out of credible opponents too.

I got the feeling they were building Gable up as his next opponent on Raw though

That could be a good shout, they're hinting at tension between Imperium as well so they may play up that as well in him losing.

Gable and Gunther would be excellent but don't know if I could see him winning though.

Tis crazy that Clash at the Castle is nearing 1 year. A huge UK PPV within that time timespan

Clean as a whistle, they are all in on Gunther.

• Advertisement

Via Finn or via cash in I get the feeling this title's changing hands tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Seth was very vocal this week about how if Finn had never trained Becky he wouldn't have a wife or family. Was a nice nod but in the ring who knows, Finn in this mode ain't winning clean it'll be dirty.

Gutted man, I really wanted a win for Finn but loved the ending and it really got going at the end.

The tension between Finn and Priest is great and can definitely be an amazing storyline but I think Finn getting the title with Priest having the briefcase would have been more interesting, we'll see though.

Mad that we've only two matches to go and no title changes yet. Was sure Rollins was losing tonight as it felt like the belt with the least at stake in terms of a switch.

Charlotte gonna do the Figure 8 to Bianca's injured leg?

Maybe a cash-in after.

Iyo cash in?

How long before Bayley turns?

Brilliant cash in.

• Advertisement

Creative enough finish, had there not been the cash-in I'd be giving out about Belair getting it but Iyo Sky is champ and I'm a happy man.

Nice that Dakota got to join them too. Wasn't expecting the Stardom shout-out from Cole.

Advertisement