Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I being selfish?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Surely part of him staying with you was that he set the record straight and own up to his parents about what happened. These two kids are their grandchildren. For crying out loud, my kids look like me surely they'll see them around and cop.

• Administrators Posts: 13,773 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

All posters are reminded that Personal Issues is an advice forum. Posters very often come here at a vulnerable time in their lives looking for advice, opinion or support because they might not be able to ask family and friends. Also posters might change small details so as not to identify themselves. Please bear this in mind when replying to posters. If you feel you cannot offer relevant advice or support please don't post. Picking apart a post and questioning without actually offering anything by way of advice is not constructive.

Anyone unsure of the rules in this forum should familiarise themselves with the relevant Forum Charter before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

OP you have been a paragon of virtue through this. Look after yourself and your children

Advertisement