Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Monthly LMS 23/24

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭McBain11

Best of luck to all 4 remaining teams as we head into the final weekend of the Premier League season.

I'll be in touch Monday with the top 3 scoring teams for the month of May regards prize money.

Another FPL season comes to a close. Oh, what to do with all that spare time over the summer now!

A very exciting end to the Boards Monthly LMS competition, with 6europeancups.com coming out on top for May. This a tough competition to win with the amount of variables involved so huge congratulations cdev.

In 2nd spot was Ten Hag's Red Army, with Nakamba Forever nicking 3rd spot and the final prize money place. Very hard luck to Gegenstressin FC who were just pipped for that money place.

Final May table

1st - cdev (6europeancups.com) - 329 points

2nd - rdamjan (Ten Hag's Red Army) - 313 points

3rd - CSF (Nakamba Forever) - 294 points

4th - degan55 (Gegenstressin FC) - 292 points

I'll be in touch regarding prize money by this evening, so check your PMs then folks.

PM's sent out regarding prize money info. Get back to me when you can folks and I'll have all monies forwarded on by tomorrow evening at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭cdev

Absolutely delighted to win this. Had a few months in the first half of the season where I probably deserved to bomb out. You definitely don't win anything like this without a bit of help from lady luck!

Huge thanks to @McBain11 for organising and running this. Such a great format.

We'll done to all the other prize winners. See you all next season!

All the top 3 winners have been paid out. Congratulations to all of those winners.

Enjoy the summer off everyone. We'll be doing it all again before we know it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement