Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Monthly LMS 23/24

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Took a chance and played my Triple Captain. Alvarez was a decent punt but never bet against Salah. Ill be back next year. Enjoy everybody. Thanks Mc Bain. Appreciate the effort you put in.

Fecking Salah 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Thought I might have a chance when Mo missed the penalty! A horrible start to the month cost me dearly. Thanks for running McBain...see you next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

The Christmas fixture list got the better of me - missed deadlines and somehow finishing the month with 3 Newcastle players on my team!

Cheers McBain and best of luck to the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Hard luck lads, I dodged a bullet this month!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

January underway. Only 2 FPL gameweeks this month, so only 1 player is eliminated at the end of January.

FYI, players with transfer point hits at the start of the month are :

patmac (TheBloodCrows) minus 4 points

CSF (Nakamba Forever) minus 4 points

Best of luck to everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Looks like I’ve just hung on by a point despite my best efforts over Mr Crispy , who needs a Solanke and Areola master class tonight.

A short and sharp January month with only 2 gameweeks. Mr Crispy is the only faller this month, getting eliminated by the slimmest of margins. Very hard luck, tis a cruel setup this comp especially in the shorter months! Hope you get some success in your other FPL competitions.

Just 10 players remaining now. 2 more to be eliminated at the end of February. Best of luck to all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,653 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Great competition, thanks for organising. I shall regather my strength and return next season!

Good luck to everyone still in it 👍

FYI, no transfer hits taken at the start of February by any teams.

Best of luck to all.

Best of luck to all this weekend. There will be 2 more fallers at the end of February.

FYI, Calmwood are my team and have already been eliminated, so pay no attention to them in the February league standings.

• Advertisement

It'll take a miracle to keep me up I feel, not happy with my team at all

Miracles can happen seemingly.You’ve already turned an 11 deficit into a 3 point lead after 12 minutes, you’ve been my nemesis this year for sure, ah well, always next year.

I've done my best to self sabotage, brought in Pau for a hit and benched Braintwaite

And there's the hattrick

That’s me gone, great competition, thanks McBain for running it. Good luck to all that’s left, may all your arrows be Green.

February completed and 2 more fallers. Hard luck to Xander10 and patmac, hope you lads pick up some silverware in your other FPL leagues. Green&Red surviving after a whopper Bowen 20 pointer - just shows you, it never over til it's over!

We roll on into March. Getting into the real crunch part of the FPL season now. 8 players now remaining in this competition. 2 more teams will be eliminated at the end of March.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,598 ✭✭✭Xander10

Thanks McBain11

Great comp this. Count me in for next year

FYI for the start of March, 2 players have taken transfer point hits.

Scorpion Sting (Mount Rushmore) - minus 4 points

Ros1234 (Rock Rovers) - minus 4 points

Best of luck to all.

Wildcard active in a bid for another last day escape

Best of luck to everyone. 2 more fallers after this weekend's round of games is completed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I managed to survive by the skin of my teeth. 😬

March FPL month completed and we have 2 more fallers. Hard luck FPL23 and Green&Red who are eliminated after a tight run race. Hope you lads get some success in your other FPL competitions by the end of the season.

FYI regards the final March monthly table, you can disregard Calmwood MH presence in the bottom 2 (they are my team who have been eliminated from this comp a few months ago).

Just 6 players remaining now. Squeaky bum time. Best of luck to all in April.

FYI, transfer point hits taken by 2 players at the start of April.

degan55 (Gegenstressin FC) - minus 4 points

cdev (6europeancups.com) - minus 4 points

Advertisement