Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Monthly LMS 23/24

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

1. McBain11 - 13525
    2. fplfan12345 - 138387
    3. Mr Crispy - 1038
    4. CSF - 412
    5. cdev - 224795
    6. Trimm Trabb - 16604
    7. patmac - 38338
    8. Ros1234 - 19374
    9. AdpRo - 39856
    10. Skreddy - 324299
    11. Hackers - 258053
    12. rdamjan - 24765
    13. Lamper.sffc - 1207672
    14. Scorpion Sting - 2346
    15. Green&Red - 91558
    16. degan55 - 428142
    17. mectavba - 1437681
    18. FPL23 - 384561
    19. frankiebaby - 404228
    20. Xander10 - 2626506

Full list of entries with fpl ID's.

@mectavba can you make sure to enter league code on FPL website.

I have most people's email addresses, I will use these just as a back up in case there's ever issues with the boards website in future. So anyone who hasn't sent me on their email info, feel free to PM me.

Best of luck to one and all this season in this competition and all the other FPL leagues out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,839 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Boy am I glad to see the first eliminations don’t take place until September

Just a quick reminder to all that the first eliminations don't take place until the end of September. Bottom 2 players will be eliminated at that time.

It will be monthly eliminations thereafter.

Also, the prize pot is top 3 get paid in a 600, 250, 150 split - this is a slight change from previous editions of this comp.

Best of luck to all this weekend. Bottom 2 players in the overall standings will be eliminated at the end of gameweek 7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,601 ✭✭✭Xander10

the second elimination is still undecided. Very tight for a 7 week period.

I don't think I'm out of it in last place either. If Colwill + Morris outscores Kabore by 6 points I'm pretty much safe, so either a Chelsea clean sheet or a Morris goal should do it hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,601 ✭✭✭Xander10

The person in second last is the one gone? No one left to play

Ah, and there was me thinking I was only stupid for picking such a bad team. The extent of my stupidity is clearly boundless.

I may have snaked out of the firing line with a Colwill 12 pointer. Kabore getting around 8+ points (and Morris blanking) would be what would likely drag me back in.

• Advertisement

First eliminations have taken place for the end of September. Incredibly tight with the bottom 5-10 teams only separated by a dozen points or so.

It was even tighter right in the relegation zone where Hackers fell short of safety by just 2 points.

The final elimination spot was decided on a tiebreaker between Skreddy (UPsheFLEW) vs Ros1234 (Rock Rovers). This tiebreaker consists of total goals scored by all selected players during gameweek 1-7.

Skreddy scored 24 goals in this period (including bench boost and triple captain), while Ros1234 scored 21 goals. On that basis, Ros1234 is eliminated on the tiebreaker.

I would advise Skreddy and Ros1234 to check those goal stats during gameweek 1-7 and confirm all is in order. Any issues, let me know asap.

Unlucky Ros1234 and Hackers, this is a bit of a cut throat competition to be knocked out so early. Hope ye lads have plenty of joy in your other FPL leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Ros1234

Hi McBain,

I did a tally of the goals earlier too, the following is what I came up with, Skeddy can you please double check too, cheers lads

Apologies Ros1234, I've definitely made a balls of this. Tired this morning after a few night shifts at work (I swear I wasn't in the UAE double jobbing as a referee).

Whatever happens, we will get to the fair and correct conclusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

The above are the correct figures. My apologies to both Ros1234 and Skreddy.

So Rock Rovers scored 26 goals in gameweek 1-7. UPsheFLEW scored 24 goals in gameweek 1-7. So, Skreddy is eliminated on the tiebreaker.

My apologies again, I don't know how I came up with those original figures!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Ros1234

Thanks McBain,

Sorry Skreddy best of luck in your other leagues this year.

Very poor start for alot of us seasoned campaigners this season! Well played CSF too with the Colwill haul, nicely played.

Just 3 gameweeks in October and then we have 2 more eliminations.

FYI - we are back to just the monthly scores now after the overall standings were used for August and September combined.

A number of teams have taken transfer hits to start the month (these will probably need to be deducted manually from final monthly total at end of October) :

On me head son - minus 4

ShanesSuperSid - minus 4

Nakamba Forever - minus 4

Trimm Trabbs - minus 4

Calmwood MH - minus 4

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

In addition to the -4 I’ve taken a -12 so very likely I’ll be one the the two to be eliminated especially and we seem to pretty much own all the same players.

It's pretty competitive, six within 8 points

Best of luck to everyone this weekend. 2 more teams to be eliminated after this gameweek.

As Green&Red mentioned, it's very tight at the bottom so it could be a very nervous weekend for a lot of people. That's why we love this game though!

• Advertisement

October monthly tally is in, 2 more fallers. Hard luck to fplfan12345 and Trimm Trabb who are eliminated. It was pretty tight with Trimm Trabb finishing just 7 points from safety and fplfan12345 a dozen points away. Best of luck to both of you in all your other FPL comps this season.

So, then there were 16. November month ko this weekend coming. Best of luck to all still involved.

Just to note - no transfer hits were taken by any of the 16 teams in the first gameweek of November.

2 more players to be eliminated at the end of November. Best of luck to all.

Final gameweek of November. 2 players to be eliminated when gameweek completed. Best of luck to all.

Another month down, another 2 players for the chop. Hard luck frankiebaby. My team Calmwood are the other faller. It was a close run thing with only 7 points separating the bottom 4 sides. Hopefully you get a good run in your other FPL comps Frankie.

Then there were 14! Best of luck to all in December. There will 3 players eliminated at the end of December as it is a whopper FPL month.

List of transfer point hits at the start of December:

Ten Hag's Red Army (minus 16 points)

Leedseffedup (minus 4 points)

The Craggy Islanders (minus 4 points)

TheBloodCrows (minus 4 points)

14 teams remain in the competition. Pay no attention to Calmwood MH( that is my team that have been eliminated). 3 teams to be eliminated at the end of December.

Just a reminder that 3 players will be eliminated at the end of this FPL month (after gameweek 20 finishes).

Best of luck to all and a merry Christmas to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

I’ve managed to give everyone an 18 point head start after hangoverly shooting myself in the foot by benching Palmer.

It's pretty even, table below should have Ten Bags red army on 333, the blood crowd on 335, Leedseffedup on 322 and Adpro on 314. Three going down is rough!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

I’m almost certainly going out but delighted I put up some sort of a fight the last 2 weeks after an awful start to the month!

• Advertisement

3 more fallers at the end of December. Exceptionally tight at the bottom of the table considering there were a whopper 7 gameweeks total in the month.

Final tallies for the bottom places:

Ten Hag's Red Army - 380 points (396 minus 16)

Old Havertz Kai Hard - 377 points

-------------------------------------------

Leedseffedup - 374 points (378 minus 4)

Game's gone - 369 points

The Craggy Islanders - 352 points (356 minus 4)

Unlucky to our 3 fallers AdpRo, Lamper.sffc and mectavba. I hope you lads all get some success in your other FPL competitions.

Just 11 players remaining now. Only 1 player will get eliminated at the end of January as there are only 2 FPL gameweeks this month.

Any issues with the scores and eliminations above, please let me know asap.

Happy new year to everyone in the Boards FSA community.

Advertisement