Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2023 (Nationwide)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 redwhitekopper

Received a notification this morning, hopefully hear more during the week 🙏 🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 26 foxinIreland

👏👏👏

Does anyone know what OOM they are at for Dublin? They asked me for more documents today. Thanks 👍🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭crinkley

Dublin ran their own comp and have their own thread, there’s probably someone on there that will know for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 31 caro131

Once that is cleared everything else moves straight away i was waiting no lent after that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 VolkIreland

I really don't understand how the Limerick one is taking so long 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Trevorfromtheshoppingcentre

I’m still waiting on interview in Cork. How do people deal with the waiting? ha

• Registered Users Posts: 34 frances5420

Does anyone known what number the reach for clearance on the tipperary panel so far, seems to be no movement after interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 caro131

Depends did you have an EOI for revenue? Clearance done all those and most assigned positions and start dates

Same in Limerick City. I mean there is movement but at like 4 people a month supposedly 😂

• Advertisement

👏🙏🏻🤞🏻What is your OOM? If you don’t my to ask

Does anyone known what number the reach for clearance to CO in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 acar321

I’m OOM 87 and my garda vetting was completed a week ago today. Waiting on word for start date and placement within DOJ:)

I completed my vetting 3 days ago. Congrats ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ThePenultimateWarrior

I'm OOM 198 and I began clearance last week. Submitted my Garda Vetting last Thursday. So just waiting for the next step.

My number is 141 and I am waiting for the vetting as well☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tlcfitz

Hi guys, does anyone have any experience of going into civil service that had previous public sector experience (5 years as a CO in local authority), would this reflect in the amount of salary offered. The info booklet states something about the rate of pay dependent on being a current member of the public or civil service but nothing about previous experience.

I did get my official offer last Thursday so waiting on word for my start date and location. Will keep everyone updated:)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 VanBer

Yes if you discuss with HR of new position, most Civil Service departments will let you transfer your service; point on scale and increments but only if you are going from CO to CO as far as I know,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 zagnut

Anyone know what OOM they are on in Laois?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SeasonsOfLife

Hi,

Does anyone know what OOM they are on in Galway or Roscommon? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭crinkley

Got my start date for a months time :) still waiting on exact location!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cmur77

Hi all, does anyone know what OOM they've reached in Offaly? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

For those who have applied for HSE clerical officer - is anyone else still waiting for their occupational health preclearance to be processed? I submitted mine two weeks ago, followed up with OH team a couple of days ago and they said it’s currently being processed. Anyone have any idea what’s the average time length? Hoping I get my contract soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tlcfitz

I emailed PAS 10 days ago and they advised 14 candidates from Roscommon called for stage 2 interview so far.

Does anyone know what OOM they are on in Dublin ? I did my vetting almost 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting 😱😱😱

• Registered Users Posts: 40 pip1414

PAS have been in contact with me regarding clearance. However, I need extra security clearance in addition to Garda Vetting - how long will this take? The email said it could take up to 16 weeks, which is February, then an offer would actually be made then, and I would give my two months notice at my current job, so making my start date in April (nearly a whole YEAR after I applied for the job). Is this a likely timeline, would I be able to start before this additional clearance is obtained?

• Advertisement

Finally got an email for beginning of clearance for Limerick.

Wondering how long it will take from here on out (should have all the stuff sent in by Wednesday). Possibly lined up for another job and wondering if it's even worth my while accepting the temp job now.

Its just taken so long to get to this point for Limerick that I'm wondering will I be waiting another 3 months now 🤣

Advertisement