Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What exercises could be the possible cause of dull lower back pain?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

Sorry for the late response, I hadn't been on the forum.

Thanks for all of the tips above. I do now think it was a gym related injury. I tried the alternatives in the above comments and have had great success.

I've just started back doing RDL's but sticking with DB's and so far so good. I'm not back on the HS leg press yet, but have been substituting with the single leg high step with with a DB and it's been great! Goblet squats, hack squats etc have been working well too.

I'm still waiting for the scan for my back!! About 9 weeks now, and that's private. My GP told me it'd be around 2 weeks. I probably won't go for it now whenever I do get the appointment, I'll cancel, but you wouldn't want to be in an urgent situation that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,235 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I got two bulging discs with weights at the gym.

Paid for a mri and got results within 10 days.

Rest and therapy worked.

Nerve pain can be excruciating.

Advertisement