Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College-ND v Navy Ireland

Options
  • 24-02-2023 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Anyone know when the tickets for this are on sale? I’d love to go.

I know there are packages on sale right now for crazy prices but would love to know what the chances are of getting a “normal” ticket are?

I know last year it was grand to get a ticket but when ND play things can be a bit different I think?

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭beeker1

You've a better chance of finding Lord lucan , when it comes to the "IRISH" , the South Bend faithful will pay through their teeth for this , Navy too , hopefully they fly those F-16s over the city again , jaysus , I can see where rolling thunder came from , good luck on the tickets !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭BaronVon

There was a lottery to get the option to buy tickets. Apparently the yanks are buying 40k tickets, so there'll only be a few thousand on general sale......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bop1977

Also, people who went last year are getting an email this week with the opportunity to buy 2 tickets for this game. I suppose anything that is unsold after that round goes into the lottery.

(I went to last years game and I got an email a few weeks ago telling me there will be a code in my inbox starting today and the tickets go on sale with this code on Friday.)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Got the code. €100 for cheapest ticket, don't think I'll be venturing

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Didn't get any code, bought 5 tickets for the last game. Who was the email from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭HerrKapitan

That's as long as you have accepted sharing 3rd party cookies or marketing while you purchased last years tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 villamaria

Appreciate if anyone has a presale code they can share?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭plastic glass

Also, if anyone is not using their code would appreciate it if you could pass on to me

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭plhealy2000

If anyone got a code for Wednesday that they don't need, would appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

Did anyone get tickets for this?

They apparently sent more emails today

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭USNA1991

Coming over from Annapolis for the game. Looking for tickets and/or presale code. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭plastic glass

I actually did. My sister got lucky on the lottery system and used her code.

best of luck for everyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭orwell77

another one who would appreciate a code if there was one spare

• Registered Users Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭death1234567

Any codes going? PM me if available as I would love a chance to get a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Got an email today, saying an invite to a sale later in the week, Wednesday to Friday. Only tickets I can view how are are hospitality only at like like 600e per seat!

Will there be 'normal' priced tickets available to us plebs this week?

Post edited by theoneeyedman on

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DM_2092

Hey Folks,

I'm selling an individual ticket to this game. Basically I got one in the pre-sale and now my buddy is after getting us two of them in the lottery and I'd rather not be sat alone.

If there's any interest let me know. I'm sorry but I don't check Boards all that often. Hit me up on Twitter if you're interested:

https://www.twitter.com/DM_2092

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

Another batch for the lottery announced by email. Were there any reasonably priced tickets available in the last round?.

They really messed this process up this year by not rewarding loyalty or just using general sale.

No, restricted view for €80 was the best I saw, didn't buy any in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

Got sent a link this morning ... logged in, was offered 2 x tickets in Lower South (Block 115) for €100 each + fees. Total was €212. Didn't pull the trigger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,905 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I was in two minds but went with BLK108 for €212.

Looks like will have a good view of one end zone but don't think will be able to see much of the other end.

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Aviva+Stadium/108/

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭jacool

Notre Dame V Navy €212 for 2 looks like a bargain now!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Went for this myself. Last years game was great and the atmosphere this year with ND playing will be electric.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

There’s 3 American football games on in Donnybrook stadium the day before the ND Navy game.

3 challenge matches essentially but a proper full day of football as an appetiser for the main event on Saturday.

Just stating again that I'm selling an individual ticket over on Twitter:

@DM_2092

Basically I got a pre-sale and my mate ended up getting 2. I'd rather be sat with him than on my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Risoc

Hi folks,

hanging for a ticket also if anyone has an extra.

7:30pm kick-off should make for a great atmosphere.

Done and done re DM2092s ticket.

This ticket has now been SOLD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

I have 2 tickets for the game and now cant go. They are in block 316 in south stand. They cost €150 each so €312 in total (inc fees). Just want to get rid of them for face value. Anyone interested send me a private message. Thanks

Advertisement