Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl LVII Thread - Chiefs v Eagles

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Big 5 minutes 30 seconds that for the Chiefs magic sponge during Rihanna worked very well for Mahomes!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,384 ✭✭✭Damien360

This is nuts. Chiefs back in charge assuming it's a fumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭amacca

Yesss?.....Noo?.....Maybe?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Hospital pass

Eagles could have been out the gap and it looks like they're behind now

Incomplete, a real let off

Someone explain why that's incomplete pass. Did he not have control before he got hit ? I thought he did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

That a big start to the half.

incomplete pass my left one

Eagles were lucky ducks there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭amacca

I thought so too...chiefs got that right put in a great hit and they lose out on what should have been a defensive TD.....

But the commentary I was listening to called it almost immediately on time in posession/no 3rd step.......bullshit rule/reg imo

Goedert starting to show up

I think anything you don't drop or use the ground to control/corral should be a catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,107 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

There was - tethering her to the platform. I was watching the very thin looking wires of the platform itself.

Was the challenge very late (after the next play) or just not seen by the referees. There is enough of them to not believe they didn't see it.

• Advertisement

I wonder how different football is at other levels where refs are not professional, there is no video review of multiple angles and the game isnt a litany of technical reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

How was that a complete pass and the one that lead to the KC TD was deemed incomplete pass and no fumble

Third time caught by play clock. Very poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Needs Must

Asking the same question, KCC player thought he had the score. Then denied and no clear explanation why

NFL with ridiculous inconsisten rules...surely not lol

• Registered Users Posts: 39,628 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I wish this game wasn’t as close. The catch rule is a mess. Six points and one quarter left.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Wide open

Way too easy

Holy sh1t

Punt returner in two minds whether to keep running or settle down.

• Advertisement

What a play. Wide open again

Fool me once shame on you....

Eagles went to sleep at HT and aint woke up yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,107 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Holy ****, some half for the Chiefs so far!

Absolutely fantastic scoring game. End to end stuff. Still way too early to call.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Such a simple yet brilliant play, so hard to cover when you have to react to everything so fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,717 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

The freedom of the whole stadium. Eagles forget there was a 2nd half

Has to be a 2 pointer

This is incredible

• Advertisement

One more touchdown and it will be the highest scoring Superbowl ever.

Advertisement