Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Kay Live 23/24 Feb 2023 SSE Arena Belfast/6th/7th April 2023 3Arena

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,210 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Finally got tickets for Saturday offered to me. Block G. Will buy them but keep trying for better seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭paddyirish23

Got Saturday tickets too thank god!

Kept refreshing for Friday, 3 came up, great me think, purchased them then went to look at them and discovered they are sat tickets?

He hasn't even announced Saturday has he?

Seems to be offering Saturday tickets randomly. I've been trying for ages and they eventually offered them but not getting it again now.

Saturday now showing on the site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Got some friday tickets there. It had initially allocated me tickets in the nosebleed section and had to keep searching until it allocated me tickets that had a relatively decent view.

Kicked out of queue 5 times.

Got through to pick tickets for Saturday none available...but they are via their reseller...typical

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭boccy23

Keeps coming up with None Available. Did others get that?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭paddyirish23

Keep trying I did and eventually got some

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭recyclops

tried to get 4 but it would only let me pick up 2 in the end very annoying

Themselves...(well people returning tickets via them).

I got tickets for Saturday and it crashed...in block E...I give up getting nothing now for any date bar 170 euro tickets...

Does anyone know what the situation is for gifting the tickets as a Christmas present?

With the card seller's name on the ticket will it be ok if someone with a different name attends the event?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Dont think there any name on ticket/matches id for this gig, I buy tickets for family members all the time through ticketmaster and transfer them no problem, nobody has been stopped at at gig.

I had tickets for a U2 gig few years back where name on ticket was supposed to match ID at the door,wasnt even checked, no hassle getting in.

Cant see you having any issue , ticket transfers /giving to others done all the time.

Anyone who missed out, don't forget that the presale tickets are only a small allocation, and the general sale is on Saturday. Granted there will be more people trying but you might get lucky. Might be a few more days added too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,181 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Weird presale today for me and the missus. Both in queue early. She joined waiting room at 9:45, I was in about 10 minutes later. She had 150 ahead of her in queue. I had 540 (ish). When she got through (quickly enough) only the expensive seats available.

My phone browser didn’t load after the wait, but was able to go out and back in without any wait and picked tickets in Block G in the €67 range but when I went to pay they were €86 tickets

I took them anyway and she still couldn’t find any tickets. The presale system is so, so buggy

It's their service charge that gets me, 7.15 per ticket.

A bit weird, in 2018 I purchased tickets for Peter Kay, Got Block M, this year I got Block M, 1 row behind the 2018 ones!

The price back then for 2 tickets was 125 euros, this time round its cost 149.20

Do you remember when those tickets went on sale and when the gig was scheduled to take place? We had tickets too but couldn’t remember any of the details

• Registered Users Posts: 4,674 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

On his 2011 tour, two seats in the middle of the fourth row on the flat (including all fees) cost me €99.50.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement

Yea, it's still buried in my old emails

My Ticket then was for Saturday, so probably he was performing on The Friday, not to mention other dates. I think he was doing 5 in the end in Ireland if I remember correctly.

Peter Kay3ArenaDublin, Saturday, February 02, 2019 6:30 PM GMT

The Email is dated Sunday 18th November 2017, I remember the last time we had to wait over 1 year for the gig before it was eventually canceled!

Edit found this

Thanks very much. I remember it being an age away!

It was 6 3Arena dates in the end he canceled,

Peter Kay has announced that he's cancelling his 2019 tour, which was set to take place in the 3Arena over six nights.

The comedian, who was embarking on his first tour in eight years, made the announcement in a statement today and said it was due to "unforeseen family circumstances".

The 44-year-old was due to perform in Dublin on February 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 and 8 in 2019.

Seems like there may be some extra dates added onto this new tour if the demand is similar to the last, so hopefully everyone who wants a ticket will get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Can I ask how you get to the waiting room? All I see is a count down then you get in when the time lapses

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bassets

I’ve used this link https://shops.ticketmasterpartners.com/3plus to enter Ticketmaster with the presale code but unfortunately haven’t been lucky in getting tickets

Saturday is gone off Ticketmaster again. Wonder if it was added early in error. I'm fully expecting a few dates to be added on Saturday during general release though.

It's still listed here but you get an error now when you click it.

3Plus (ticketmasterpartners.com)

I just clicked the link in the email I received

• Registered Users Posts: 37,911 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Would of loved if he toured the 'Phoenix Nights reunion'.Still love that show and be a bit indifferent if they brought it back for a new season

• Registered Users Posts: 4,674 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

If you love the show, why would you be indifferent if they brought it back?

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,911 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

They could run the legacy but I'd still watch it tbh

Some of the stuff in it doesn't translate well

Advertisement