Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Kay Live 23/24 Feb 2023 SSE Arena Belfast/6th/7th April 2023 3Arena

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

Any idea what the ticket limit is? Group of us trying to split up for the presale.

Also anyone know if it's usually the worse blocks they release first in the 3arena? Like blocks H and P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Time limit Usually 8. Realistically a block of 8 tickets will be impossible to get for Peter Kay.

with pre sales it’s a free for all on nearly all or most blocks, though some such as tiered seating may be kept back for platinum seating when general tickets go on sale.

each Show is different

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Daniel112

Anyone have the LINK for the Peter Kay 3presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

3Plus (ticketmasterpartners.com)

Big queue already. Don't think it matters what day you pick on the above as you join a general queue and then pick a day when you get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

I've been on since before 10, timed out at 10. Reloaded and went back in, currently 7300 in front of me, was over 10,000 I'd imagine more dates will be added given the demand for this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,293 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Good luck everyone....in queue...

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭1992ChainGang

Had 2 tickets to the Friday night went to buy then it said I got kicked out. All gone now.

Bit more expensive than I thought, Block K 86 euro plus fees, and 170 for flat seating at front, pretty steep

I was on at 10:00 and I'm 4600 now. Had ticket for his last tour which was cancelled so I should get priority! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Ticketmaster did that when Elton John's Red Piano tour was cancelled. Those who had tickets got a presale for his next show here. Brilliant idea.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,029 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Thankfully got a ticket for The Thursday night. Block F Row 17 (€93.15)

Prices are €170, €86,€67.45 and €48.05 + Fees

Post edited by PTH2009 on

• Advertisement

170 per ticket? I'll leave it if it's that much. Don't like sitting at the back in the Three Arena

• Registered Users Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

€170 top price? It's Peter Kay, not Peter Gabriel.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

Just 7500 ahead of me in the queue...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Got in and initial price it was offering was the €170 tickets but changed it and got 2 totalling close to €150 bloody ticket sheister charge is €14.30

Only problem is got Thurs did not check date anyone free to baby sit 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Got through at 10.04 and nothing left

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭johnybean

Luckily I managed to nab 4 tickets for myself and wife and 2 kids. Says the show is over 15s but both my kids are 11 and 13 and absolutely love Peter, does anyone know if they are strict on the doors or is it a case of having a parent there with you if you are under 15?

That is extortionate...didn't he make a big deal that the UK tickets were 35 pounds...the same price as when he last went on tour?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

Keep persisting searching. Got 4 just now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭A-Train

I was in for Friday and kept trying and it spit me out 2 tickets for Thursday just now. Got them

Needed 5 tickets but they only allowed 4 to be sold, had 4 in block A, and had to give them back though as it would have meant 1 disappointed family member, gutted.

I did rejoin the queue though and managed to get 2.

Fairly pricey compared to UK prices though, I think my ticket was 67 euro each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭the_galway_fry

Anyone have a spare code ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

02 priority (UK Presale) tweeted its the highest demand they've ever seen in 15 years of offering presales

I'm back in a queue 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Saturday night gig now added, i just got 3 tickets in the 48 euro + fees .. delighted !!

Post edited by andrew1977 on

Just got sat tickets also! Delighted and much better than during the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

No Saturday gig on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Dublin, you had me worried there, just checked my confirmation email, its Dublin.

Sat gig in the 3arena. You have to keep searching for tickets through the Thurs or Friday page and it will eventually suggest Sat tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Yeah I just got Saturday tickets! Wooo

In Dublin :) had to check

Can't see it on the website either but just got redirected to it.

Advertisement