Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA 6 leaked footage

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,896 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Which brings up the point, just how focused will they be on the single player aspect when GTA Online is still going after all these years and still raking in stupid money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,711 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

GTA Iron Man Raganarok

• Registered Users Posts: 11,732 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Will we see Niko Bellic Jr. in the game? Son of Niko Bellic and Sobohoe.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Rockstar could probably re-release GTA5 with a '6' sticker covering the '5' and it would be the "biggest entertainment launch of all time". No matter what the single-player campaign is like, it's the closest thing there is to a sure hit. But yes, the long-tail GTA Online had is definitely a tougher one to replicate - but one R* and Take Two will be do everything in their power to replicate.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,896 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I can see them pushing for always online multiplayer with dark souls style mechanics. It will be a gateway to get people to sign up for a Rockstar account and will make it one less hurdle for people to move to the online game.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,464 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I hope they figure out how to build an online game that doesn't have insane loading times and connectivity problems.

The main reason I never got into the online version was it was horrific when it first came out. 10 minutes loading, play for 20 seconds and then lose connection. Or being unable to connect with friends. Or sometimes connecting to them, but then another friend comes online and they can't join. It was a total mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I think there'll still be a strong, decent single player story mode, as thats what gets them the accolades and appeals to more people. This time though there'll be no hints of future single-player dlc. It'll fully shift to Online after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I haven't played online in years but when I did last play it wasn't as bad as you make it out to be. This was the PC version.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,711 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

They want everyone online 365 , VR, cloud streaming to those headsets and bodysuits.

Its going to get very sweaty.

😃

• Registered Users Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Remember when GTA games came out every few years - good times!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,504 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Current version on PS5 loads stupidly fast now.

Playing online it's actually quicker at times to change spawn location and jump server or if playing in a group using the in game invite to apartment/business thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Back when people said things like "GTA Online would be a great idea".

• Registered Users Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭Penn

• Registered Users Posts: 29,545 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hack the planet! They're trashing our rights!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭ForestFire

"stole Grand Theft Auto 6 clips "

I really do not see the issue here?? is all just a game isn't it....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

He is one dumb ass. He knew enough to hack Rockstar games but not enough to realise he would leave a trail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭ForestFire

There's a fine line between those stars, your always tempted to go just that one step too far and end up on 5!!

Only, he probable doesn't have a tank parked out back, to aid his escape

Advertisement