Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liffey valley to start charging for parking

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Hippodrome Song Owl

You might be familiar with the routings, but I'm not sure you're actually familiar with the area really. There are thousands of people living on unique sections of each of the C1 and C2 who will have a half hour wait either way. Those on the unique sections of the C1 don't even have the L53 as an option without a 10-15 minute walk - they're stuck with the appalling L51 and GAI incompetent service - cancelled more than half of departures regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Viscount Aggro

I ve seen drivers leaving the car parks without paying. They tailgate another car exiting the barrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

But the L53 and C2 constantly arrive at the same time where we live and we are early on both routes!!!!!!!!

Could go 40 mins at the weekend waiting for either a c2/l53. Past experiences!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I couldn't be arsed getting public transport to LV. Why would I? It takes 5-10mins to drive so fuel costs are negligible and if all 4 of us were going, why would I pay that amount there and back for public transport when fuel and parking would cost less?

No thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,226 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Yeah, only people getting the bus are teenagers with no car. Especially when you're just going to browse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,932 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

As the parent of a teenager with no car the option for them to take a bus instead of a lift is very welcome 😉

Life ain't always empty.

Advertisement