Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 6a

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭TheRona

Ignore

Post edited by TheRona on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,286 ✭✭✭wassie

Im not seeing any €100 off Google phones atm on VF store?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭TheRona

Oh yeah, sorry....I was in the billpay section for the 7a where it says €100 off when you switch

Worth keeping an eye out for though - Generally when on sale in Googlestore, VF is often on sale too....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,590 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

Worth waiting for a sale. If it's a bit extra and you avoid Vodafone even better. 350 is bit too much imo.

• Advertisement

Agreed. I think VF will have it again at €250 or lower given we will soon be in the next release cycle for Pixels and their historical pricing on the A-series

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭xlogo

Anyone know of any deals available for the 6a (now that the 7a is available ?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Warbeastrior

I know the 6a is good value for the price if on sale.

How does it compare to the 7a, 7 or 7 Pro?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,590 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

The newer phones are better obviously. It's just the bang for buck is much better the cheaper you can get it. You can get the older phone a lot cheaper. The 6a is the best camera phone with stock android at 199-250. But at 349 and above there's more competition. Still best camera phone, but if the camera isn't the only thing you're interested in, then there's other phones to consider.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Warbeastrior

I get ya. Appreciate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭xlogo

Seems to be a lot of reports on the 6a overheating 😐

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

Tensor 1 chip gets hot but it's fine as long as you don't game for hours on end.

Advertisement