Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord bia inspection

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,261 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

Sometime you will get an inspector that will look for your vets reciept's indicating the actions.

Previously it was hard for a Bord Bia an Inspector to look for that information but now they could look for you to upload that information after the inspection.

I had to upload the farm safety book after the last inspection.

Slava Ukrainii

• Registered Users Posts: 8,830 ✭✭✭893bet

Important not to comfuse recommendation vs non conformance’s.

That meal bin thing I suspect is a recommendation (fix by next year). You can ignore if you wish. It’s not against the standard. I had 5 or 6 the last time.

A non conformance will be given 30 days and you will need to provide evidence of completion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭older by the day

I get a print out from my vet of all the medicines used. When it comes to bills from the vet, that's private I would think.

I would not be giving them all my financial details. I would querie that with their manager first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Lime Tree Farm

I think it must have been the actual prescription was what the inspector needed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭K.G.

By far the greatest thing about the bord bia is you smarten up your paperwork every 18 months . can you imagine what state it would be like if you didn't have that little kick up the backside 3very so often.alwayS let a few things for them to mention in their report.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,261 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

You can blank out finiancial details they would just need the display on a vets bill similar to vaccinations on cars and dogs if you declare them vaccinated.

ie...20 cattle dosed or vaccinated.

local farmer its over 10 years ago had no veterinary records as he bought 12-18 months old cattle and did not dose them and had no veterinary prescriptions etc, he had to get a declaration from his vet to get his BB certification

Slava Ukrainii

Advertisement