Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sasha Banks and Naomi walk out of Raw mid taping (Backstage drama Megathread)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Rightly so,all she does is bop around with glowsticks,and deliver clotheslines with her ass...she should have got her head out of Sasha's shadow and went back to Smackdown and surely could have joined the bloodline

• Registered Users Posts: 85,060 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 60,295 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Looks like Mercedes broke her ankle at last night NJPW Strong Resurgence.

Well it seems to have worked out well both women taking control of their own careers.

Becoming impact womens champion isn't much of a statement, aside from Deonna and Mickie that female roster lacks quality. Dana Brooke would probably succeed there

• Advertisement

Fightful reporting Mercedes Mone wants more money than Charlotte got in her new record breaking deal.

Fair play if she can get it.

That is why it is good for the wrestlers to have more than the WWE to work for they play these companies off each other.

TNA has money now as well as AEW.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I always liked her, apparent bouts of childishness/surliness aside, but WWE don't need her nearly as much as she needs them. That said I wouldn't have bothered giving Charlotte massive money either. She would be a star in AEW though.

I find Sasha / Mercedes way overrated, least liked and talented of the 4 horse women imho

Fightful reporting Mercedes talks with the WWE fell apart and she is expected to debut elsewhere immediately according to those in the WWE that spoke with them.

TNA’s big signing or AEW?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,781 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Wasn't the same said about 'WWEs talks with Punk' ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mercedes/Sasha obviously with an inflated sense of self importance. Sure it would be good to see her back but they don't exactly need her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,340 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Agree completely

Also can’t stand the ‘ITS BOSS TIME’ line

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I just didn’t get her legit boss main roster character. Also, the fact you could tell a mile when she was losing took me out of her matches, which she seemed to take awkward bumps high on her neck which again, didn’t help. She also seemed to believe she, and she alone was the biggest fan of Eddie Guerrero which is rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,340 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Yeh there’s definitely an arrogance there that’s unwarranted on her side.

I suppose the fawning over her online is typical of someone who was there and left, and now the opinion of her is higher than it should be.

She’s done f all good since she left.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

There's no way she'd come back on less money than Charlotte and Becky. Rightly or wrongly she does rate herself highly. WWE are doing fine without her, but she could be a good addition to AEW if she was prepared to get stuck in. I could see her combining AEW and NJPW for a while. She had only just gotten started in Japan when she got injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Officer999

AEW showing her on camera at Wembley and her not debuting after was really strange

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I'd be 90% certain she'll end up in WWE. I think she's just over demanding to ensure she ends up on an equal contract to Charlotte.

Whether she's worth it is another debate, but she's not the game changer that will change the AEW women's division and I think she knows that. One person can't do that on their own.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

TNA did say recently they have a huge signing coming up

I think WWE is the natural fit for SB and unless she turns up on AEW tonight I think it's still possible they return to the table or similar to Punks return they are trying to keep things hush.

• Advertisement

Fightful now reporting Mercedes has been in talks with AEW and those in the wrestling industry expect her to land there.

Mercedes (Sasha) and Bayley were at the TNA PPV supporting Trinity (Naomi) who lost her title, so can we expect a WWE RR return

Advertisement