Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Thursday? Today is Tuesday, get back to reality now! I'm quickly glancing through the cards and I'm out sunbathing in the back garden ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

from this:

get back to reality now! 😃

to this:

I'm out sunbathing in the back garden ;)

😄

bitta Cognitive Dissonenceragenesss there missus, eh??

or is it perhaps an oblique clue - to a Course/Distance winner perchance ?

either way, am too tired / lazy and uninspired by today's fare...

musta be nice to not only have a backgarden, but a non-overlooked one an all....

loverlry shrubbery 😂

anyhoo, good luck with finding winners + enjoy ye weathere, missus 🌄🌼🍸️

👁️‍🗨️

Nobody is forcing them to look out their windows if they don't like the view (them = neighbors).

0.5pt fun bet on one of the young legs in 2pm dash in Sth, Howyadoin on the drift, urhg but we don't care about the drifters right.

uno pick for today

Salisbury - Good to Firm (Firm in places)

CONFILS 11/2 EW

drifted out to good price, acts on Good to Firm / Firm Going... Salisbury a stiffer test for sure than Brighton, but Going+Distance angle/s is good enough for me here

hav ta chance small saver on ASCRAEUS 18/1 WIN (just in case) . out of form but has won last two renewals of this, and can go well after an absence.. jockey booking a negative tbs

Lordsbridge Girl, the ~6/4 fav is well supported, but is a bit short on the back of a somewhat unlucky third place finish lto over a furlong shorter at Yarmouth; didn't see that partikla race, but price looks too short here.. chance putting up two-plce lay @ ~ 4/6

G'l :)

• Advertisement

that 4:10 race wrecked my head, I tried to make case for Confils too but step up in class put me off. I wouldn't lay Lordsbridge Girl either, she's won or ran well over 8f on a/w, and a good few winners came out those races, rated in low 70s, so she's on the right mark to strike again.

4pm Sth is another head wrecker, I haven't got to the answer in it yet and now it's time for a break in the sunshine.

Buick scarce tried a yard there in Salisbury 2,10 :(

#effpunting

WD !

that represents uptick in thread fortune 😊

I'll hardly be adding to it, alas, but will remain hopefullle 🤗

outta solidaridy, me looked at ye Southwelle 4pm... said I'd go 'top to bottom' on racecarde,, looked at Beccy's horse: thought CD winner, in a Class 5 (running in lot of Class4's in latter months) today , might have a squeak if racing/tries to race prominent, but has a poor enough draw in box seven, and aint a great price at ~4/1....

....so I left race off after that.

#alwaysbeotherdays 😃🤣😊

• Advertisement

ANNALEE LASS ~ 15/2 EW will do us in Wetherby 7.20

can win at a mile on AW and soft going on turf.. never raced on Good ground or better, so can't rule out the Mullaney filly = why not??

jolly War Chant ~8/13 is prolly the best of these.. made all lto at Nottingham, but may not get it all his own way today, and this trip is a smidge shorter than that 1m. 75yds. Nottingham one.. looks very short - might win, but far too skinny..

#gwanthe'drifters' 😂

7.55 Wetherby

Star Shield & How Impressive are viable alternatives to fav, but neither represent any value @ 5/2 and 11/2, imo..

no bette..

might just chance place-lay on ~13/8 fav, Beltane, who has to tackle faster ground here... jury has to be out on ye grounde score, for me. did run a good race at Beverley on Good to Firm lto and was well ahead of the fourth then; that was ran over more than a half furlong shorter than today's trip, so jury surely out.. chance putting up 2-plce lay on Appleby fav here @ ~5/8

HARD !

Some support for Metahorse in 3:30 which is in my notebook too, but it's his AW debut, I'm not convinced... No bet.

Equatorial just broke 12yr held course record over ~7f (6f 213yds) there at Salisbury in 3.40, under David Egan

one for notebooke P'raps?? has no entries atm

#GwanLoveYourWorke in delayed Southwell 4,o'c @6s

oh yes, we love that kinda stuff.

2nd !!

fukkit - when he grounded his way to front ~a furlong out, i couldn't see any legitimate challengers; tho that feeling didn't last long, as winner got on top soon enough and wins going away 😴

pharkme

dunno how ya could've found that Star Zinc what won 4,o'c at massive price

#runningintooneisapure#feckerre

misery continues 😒

😢

put that in us notebooke an' all, missus 😆😋😂

yeah, unlucky, point and shoot racing these days, always some odd one pops up from nowhere...

• Advertisement

but this one was hidden in the plain site if ya bothered looking into it closer, I admit, I wasn't 😂 only had a look after a fact - she had beaten horses rated into 80s, so... ah well, it always becomes obvious only after the fact 😂 this was 3:30 Sth

indeede, oh yes indeede

tryna force usself to find wunners, or willing them to win aint always de beste coursa achteeown

so many flat races this time o' year, and ye ruddy AW (they could keep that off in Summer months, imo) too

just try chippin' away connily until me gets more inspo, and in a studyinge moode, and will hope to find 5 or 6 in a given raceday <going forwardes> before any racing at all takes place, which is what me likee to do when ye moode teks us

think i'll stick to APIT'Sun with Menzies / Harman / Hamilton or Johannson - any o' them broades... far cheaper than losing anyroad.... a couple of Kleenex (on a good tuggin' day....) aint much of an outlay heheheh 😃

#bereftofmotivationatm #ithappens

☺️

Okay, let's try one more: 5:35 Sth - Down To The Kid 8/1 to bounce back to form; he's back on his favorite track after two mishaps on the turf, installed in handy stall 1 for the prominent racer.

That Lordsbridge Girl got beaten after all in 4:10 Sal, Buick rode a winner; whenever I back his ridden horse - it loses lol, I was looking the eventual winner but why drop in trip, I thought, ah whatever 😁

in 7,0'c Ayr, Tilsitt and Garden Oasis are both CD winners on top of the ground

some of the other protagonists might prefer juice in ground, or have q's to answer re grade or trip

Tilsitt aint a great price (been supported) but will do as one of two picks here

7,0'c Ayr

TILSITT 16/5 WIN , GARDEN OASIS 5/1 WIN

Tim Easterby been in great form recently - could it be another winner with @GardenOasis ?

Garden Oasis is likely leader here, imo, or perhaps the bottom one, Rory, can go on if nothing else does.. Rory be a very unlikely winner here, for me... no wonder he drifted out to ~8s from morning price of 9/2

mebbe rev. forecaste also

#notexpectingadamnthingsoaminoculatedagainstfuturedisappointmentifmenocatcheewinnerehere

:)

have had another look at that race

hope/anticipation is in same vein as thoughts previous - that is expecting nowt and hoping for t'best, will go win on STAR SHIELD @ 5/2 , altho don't appear much value at them odds tbf

is only likely looking one here overall, imo,, has won a few Class5's on Good / better ground at this trip.. that's ye angle here,,,

can't be having Appleby horse here : has never ran on turf over ~1mile on Good or better Going - has won on Good to soft/Soft over the one mile trip as seen when he won at Musselburgh on penultimate outing, and followed that up with a decent third over shorter on first run for Appleby lto on top o' t'ground at Bev,, feeling is, punterres be reading too much into that performance, and Beltane is just far too short here

gl

DTTK will do us an' all in 5,35 Southwelle

in same race, BIT HARSH WIN, also looks competitively priced and will do as second pick here

and CARLOS FELIX as third pick an' all - fekkit anyway but am goin' o'erboard heehh 😂

try combi f'cst's nd t'cstes as well

😀

mugged i was there - had first and second until winner rerallied (if that's even a word) 😒😭

2nd and third me gotte

#sickened

am doin' nowt more 2day

gl

:)

tekk flyer on KOVU 125/1 EW in nxt, 6.45 Wetherby

• Advertisement

Advertisement