Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Sweet Talkin Romeo

7.00 Dundalk TIMOURID 14/1 EW NAP :(

was in front rank rounding home bend - maybe the rail's position got him beat; got swamped by those coming wide inside last ~110yds 😴

one more: 8.30 Dundalk JOUPE 5/1 EW

g'l

a decent 5th, but 5th no good 😴

one winner on thread today = better than nowt 🙂

Downpatrick: Yielding

3.07 WILLYOUWALKWITHEME NB 16/1 1Pt EW , CALAHILL 20/1 1/2Pt EW

Next Best Willyouwalkwithme obliges @12/1 , so that's summat 🤩😊🤣

3.34 Gordon sends over FINNTHEMAGICIAN ~11/8 for this ~2m. 4f. Maiden Hurdle what me referenced above,, by Shantou, i think they want better ground,, will look at laying for 2 , 3 & perhaps 4 places here 

PADDY THE HORSE ~9/2 WIN would not have unobvious claims here,, came a close staying on third lto at the course over ~1/2m shorter; came third over the trip back in Oct last year, which was on soft ground at Carlisle.. was held up in his latest run, which seemed to be a change of tactics used on most of his previous runs (up with pace on most of his runs - held up the last twice).. was also held up the time before that, but looked to hit the front too soon at Kelso

am convinced by ur PADDY THE HORSE leff; have had a bit on at 4s ,, hope we're lucky m8 😊 Looking at prices here atm - Finnthemagician 15/8 & current 2nd fav Gaelic Park is ~5/2,, Open enough - i think our/your pick Paddy goes off shorter than 3s

hard to rule out Gaelic Park for this - going on his PtP run - Probably found the ~2m trip a bit sharp lto on his 2nd bumper run,,,, like yer good self, am thinking the ground beats Elliott's horse

just the one bet for me tho 🙂

😁 Good on ya Paddy !! Paddy The Horse WINS 😊

jock teks up runnin' 3/4f out and holds on dourly, winning by neck @ 7/2 🤣🤣

^^^^

nd good on ya leff for drawing us attention towards t'Bewley Beast 😀

ta @[Deleted User] 😊

• Advertisement

@Sweet Talkin Romeo's "hopeful EW outsider"

6.30 Chelmsford AMATHUS 25s EW

can hopefully give a good account here, goes well on the AW; staying the trip is a danger as rarely ran this far before apart from first ever run,, could be unxposed

chancd a couple more ones for combi t'cast - Mighty Mind & Luna Queen

g'l

7.30 Chelmsford BABE ALICIOUS 5/2 WIN

berthed in stall one (or 'Rocky' as i likes to call it heheheh 😋) we'll hope Micky's filly can go on and show the rest a sandy pair of hooves; looks about a 2/1 shot to me

:)

closer to last than first Amathus in 6,30 Chelly :(

out the back, not much pace on - draw a line, and hope for better in t'future

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Babe Alicious has stronger claims than Flavious Titus but later is attracting quite of market support, GL anyways, me not backing anything.

8.30 Chelmsford JANUS 9/2 WIN

chances, plus looks most likely of the top ones in betting - no ?s re staying, unlike a few others here,,

• Advertisement

Babe Alicious 5/2 makes all the running, good call there, leff.

😁

ta v much j@utis - ur nice wit ur congrats nd kindly words 😊 great roide by young Freddy Larson from t'front 👏

me nd leff nd everybody else up in here hopes u were on 🤣😃🤣

HT is still on his high horse after tipping 30 something to 1 shot two days ago and has tipped almost two handfuls today, no joy yet but still two to go

🤣

he probably nabbed that 30 something to one shot off me or leff... somewhere on here 😁

no joy with 'Samantha' there 😴😂😴 Janus unable to make all; got nabbed ~1f out - ended up in fourth position :(

no joyee with me Babe Alicious/'Samantha' 😄 dble 😴😢

looked at one for tomorrow - 3 picks sadly 😋

Goodwood - Good to soft

5,20 Goodwood

ALABLAQ 3/1 WIN,, not guaranteed to 'stay' (possibly too sharp even - may want further on breeding, going on career progression) ,, juice in ground should help,, wins/goes very close, or else comes nowhere i reckon,,, win only here,, not a great price tho - looks poor enough actually, but will do me anyhow 😂

CELTIC EMPRESS 10/1 EW ,, CD winner 2 runs back, ignore last run, conditions should be optimal/optimum

KING CABO 16/1 EW,,, is young and lightly raced,,, not from fashionable stable,, unusual enough sire so breeding/stamina/ground ect be relative 'unknowns' ; so too, the negatives, ie won't stay/won't like ground, are also unknowns

of the rest of the field, most have enough question marks, esp re staying the 1m trip,,, think ~3/1 fav/joint fav Stately Home wants a stiffer track than Goodwood;,, Delorean 4/1-7/2, is the most likely out of the rest i feel, but, at the prices it's hard to overlook his lto & poor, run. chance combi f'csts nd tricasts as well

g'lk

that must be it. he didn't seek for advice here today obviously 0/6 😅

he would've gotten a gud'un if he backed 'The Babe'

😃

or perhaps he'll consider backing/puttin' up one o' me frree 😋😎 @Goodwood picks 🤗

#stillannoyed @andrewbalding for pulling @morando out of @cesarewitch @headquartersnewmarket@Newmarket

4.35 Southwell

One at a biggish price here is DECODING 11/1 WIN . Lots of question marks, but ran okay lto at Newcastle. Fair price. Nothing obvious looking in this

5.10 Southwell

Another Odyssey ~ 4/5 should be bang there, but odds on? ? predict he'll win at odds against, but too short for me anyhow ;(

SHYJACK 20/1 EW doesn't jump off page here, but has place claims at the prices and in a race where there don't look to be many s/o contenders,,

Prophesise ~5/2 should be there or thereabouts, but is yet to win, and likely wants further imo,, easy to leave off - should be at least 4/1 for me, t'Tim Easterby 3-y-o,, Heresmax ~15/2 might be worth a place only bet here

g'luck

• Advertisement

10 Oct

one for @MONDAY (leff be proud of me)

Wolves: Standard

thinking on these three atm

8.30 W'ton

EAGLE EYED FREDDIE ~10/1 EW , AWAY WIT DA FAIRYS ~10/1 EW , CAFE SYDNEY ~20/1 EW

not full decided yet, but at le minute me's thinkin' tis a slightly better than 56.767545334657781% chance that at least one of these finish inside t'relevant places #smile:)yface i'll tek them odds nd hope one of these is good enough to win 😆

Peripeteia ~15/2 aint completely bereft of a squeak,,,,,,,, Point Louise ~4/1 fav might get beat by either the trip, or the big 12 runner field,,, an opposable one w/o being able to completely rule her out,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hammy End ~10/1 another what could go well,,,,,,, Cicely ~12/1 looks a value one, as think she goes off shorter, but, on the balance of her overall form shown at or around this trip (mainly on turf them mid-distance runs) she probably just has place claims on the day,,,,,,, definitely can't rule out Salve Japan ~14/1 here, has a good draw in box 2 for one who likes to follow leaders, draw line thru latest run as was on turf and on soft enough going, f/t blinkers also, but does look a questionable stayer on breeding,, possibly have her race ran at the 2 pole?

☺️

fair play @J@utiseeeseeee!

figured it were a short shortie ya got up j@utis; but me checked just now, and it won at a reet tasty 7 TA TEE did MUTAFAWWIG 😁

a filly coming into form worth following =@j@utis 😂😂 let us know next time when ya fancy one pleeehhze j ☺️🤣

"coming into form" you must be joking 😂 it's all about having little fun to make day to go by faster, especially when you're at work (yeah, on Sundays too).

What about 3pm Goodwood - Lovely Breeze, can Buick ride I winner when I back his horse (he never does)...? Lovely Breeze has tremendous course figures, so does the Spanish Star, who beat Lovely Breeze here a year ago, today is the revenge time! small nibble 0.5pt. Or maybe I should dutch them both?

2:15 South - CanandianSmokeShow (or C...Sh1tShow if she doesn't finish anywhere near) some early market support, Harry is chasing his apprentice title, so he should be trying his best, current fav Bell is tipped by HT, so other prices are push out a bit but not Canadian.

Did you see 2:25 Goodwood, there's one for you YakowLEFF 🤣, pity it's odds on, I'd back it otherwise.

5:10 Southwell - Prophesise to take on the fav, if the blinkers won't work their magic today for Another Odyssey that is up 10lb for winning the amateur race in Wolves...

decided to have a lie-in today; Sundee's be good for that 😃

some good insigts there j@u, however me just discussed it after t'fact wiv no. 1 poster, 'nd leff he say, "couldn't have had a bar of that short shorty in 2.25 GdWd on his form to date" 🤣

2 winners for ya missus so far (Yakowleff & Spanish Star) = the female's in form !

g'luck with @Prophesise laterer on @ @Southwellsy @j@utiseeeee 😃

No joy there - did nae expect much (more in hope that one - like a lot of me picks 🙂 🙂) ,,, out the back and never looked like winning,, finishes 4th; wouldn't have picked 7/2 winner Gold Standard anyhow

nowt there :(

no joyee wiv Shyjack nd me did Heresmax to place, also with zero joy 😪

was right about Another Odyssey winning @ odds against - 2 1/2lgth win @ 11/10 = genius 4m me 😂 no bettee tho' - was #2short 😢

• Advertisement

on del's e/w 20/1 shot for Windsor opener tomorrow

aint fully decided yet on us Wolves pick for t'lucky last @Dunstall Park venue

poor day today! - fuhgeddaboutit for a whilee,, luuking forward to @World Grand Prix Darttee Final between The Asp nd MvG - Come On Nathan! Aspinall be ~9/4 ; hav me a lil interest ,,, MvG back to form, so won't be crying if Nathan loses,, he's 'defied odds' anyroad has Nathan; coming back from injury an' all 😊

Advertisement