Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrambler problem - 3 Year Old run over

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭brokenangel

Rubbish. Take Blanchardstown for instance, loads of investment has been made over the years in the area. Problem is as soon as investment is made you have people smashing it up, like the time they set fire to the kids play ground.

Also I would never call Blanchardstown "deprived". Try buy a house in Blanchardstown and tell me how deprived it is.

If you have enough money to buy a scrambler you have enough money to go to a proper area to ride it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭brokenangel

Who said "ah shur god love him"? anyone I talked to about it was disgusted that a child was out in a car and asked how the hell it happened.

I never heard what exactly happened but I would expect the parents had to be held responsible,

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Ham_Sandwich

loads of investment? if you don't like kicking a ball around tough luck, nothing else in the area

• Registered Users Posts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You can go ahead and ask me bollix again. There's truckloads of money for kids in finglas, blanch and darndale. The centre I told about above was a place where kids who behaved badly enough in 'mainstream' school were rewarded by being told they only had to do half a junior cert in the mornings, and could go and play with horses for the rest of the day. One day every week they were taken off on an outing of some description, and they each got a dole payment and free lunches.

You'd be laughed out of it if you suggested that was a good idea for kids in Clontarf.

Advertisement