Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share your screenshots

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,644 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I reinstalled Red Dead Online on my PS5 last week.

The sunsets in the game are amazing:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is a very pretty game.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

It really, really is.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Less pretty, but I found Starfield in NMS

And random stuff. I could have fit 4 of my ships on this things molar

• Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Finally reached the end of my outward journey to Beagle Point. It's taken three months (not constant play) in real life, but I can finally turn around and start the return leg. A short visual representation of the journey, thanks to the folks over at the Elite Dangerous Astrometrics. It also includes my previous trip to Colonia, Sag A*, the Great Annihilator and a skip where I took a lift on a passing Fleet Carrier back to the Bubble, before heading out again around the eastern edge of the galaxy. Really satisfying to have done it, I will admit to being more intimidated about the trip back. Might take a break before getting stuck back in - although there's an event on in the Bubble that I want to get back for, so perhaps not.

Anyway, screenshots. Some of the (very profitable) local flora along the way:

I really like this last one, between the sunset, the lander lights, the starfield above, the ship in the background, it was a really nice lonely moment. Kinda reminded me a little, for some reason, of Anne Hathaway's character at the end of Interstellar. Just way out in the middle of nowhere on your own.

Some random ship / star shots:

I found a system with two pairs of paired suns (and another waay of away) which I thought "That's just silly" but who knows. Apparently they do exist! No planets unfortunately, or it might have made for some great shots.

A distant black hole distorting the view of the distant galactic plane.

A rather pretty looking gas giant I found later in the trip.

Finally though, I reached the carrier commemorating the first Distant Worlds voyage back in the day. A fitting half way point to my trip.

And now I power back up for the long trip home. Hoping to find some worthy sights along the way.

Post edited by Dave_The_Sheep on

• Advertisement
Advertisement