Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW25 Transfer Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Did ESR to Pogba...am looking at WC before next GW... Have managed to make ground on my ML leader in the last 2 weeks...down to 50 point deficit...so here's hoping Pogba is my ace in the hole this week 😂🤣😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Had 2 FTs so did Bernardo & Kane to Bruno & Weghorst to free up funds to get Salah back next week. Far from ideal losing kane before wolves at home but had no other option really

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'd have to rip up my midfield to get bruno in, which I really don't want to do, so taking a punt on cr7 and giving him the armband. Well behind in my money leagues and need to try some differentials. Ronaldo could stifle bruno if he plays

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Swaine

-4 for Salah, Bruno and White in for Jota, Bilva and Konsa. Had a sh1t load of money itb.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,234 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Sanchez and Salah in for Fernandez and KDB

Panicked after reading the City rumours and got Mo in at 1:28 just before the deadline as Mo increased in price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭CornettoQueen

Salah in for KDB

Cucuerella in for Alonso

Sir Bruno (C)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,167 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I know it's after the deadline but what were the City rumours?

Advertisement