Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Female jogger killed in Tullamore (MOD NOTE IN OP)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭ Ken Mc Carthy

Had just read that a Lady had been attacked in Tullamore........ terrible to hear that it's now a murder investigation.

May she R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭ standardg60

Jesus 4 o'clock.

My heart goes out to her family. Rip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,177 ✭✭✭✭ snoopsheep

Just a horrible nightmare of a story

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭ Working class heroes

Sweet Jesus, that’s terrible. RIP.

A man who knows he knows nothing knows more than a man who thinks he knows everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭ JustJoe7240

Travelled this road today, Saw 2 ambulances down by the canal and met 4 or 5 squad cars in a short period with lights on.Assumed someone had topped themselves, I can't get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,789 ✭✭✭✭ walshb

Kind of wishing this was some sort mugging that went wrong as opposed to a deliberate killing. The thoughts of someone just deliberately murdering that poor woman..

• Advertisement

I’m hoping it was very sudden and quick. To think she suffered and was terrified is desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭ Pussyhands

Well, unfortunately, the story initially broke as woman injured. Then later it was updated to woman died.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭ elperello

RIP

Condolences to family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,751 ✭✭✭ LillySV

I don’t think I can or should say what I heard from good source … but yea … heard she found by some women and died while waiting for emergency services

Something like this I cannot recall in quite some time. Yes, murders happen. But like this….

Strange to mention she was a young professional?

?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement