Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement of Liability?

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭GaughMan

Still waiting on mine from year of marriage review. Called today and was told refund is pending approval with an executive officer.

Anyone any experience with this before and wait times?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Stripes99

Does anyone know if the wait time is still as long? I waited 6 weeks for my first one, needed to amend, will i likely be waiting another 6 weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

If you need to do it anyway, just fire it in and hope for the best

As this thread has shown, there’s no uniform answer for you either way

True, its gone in now so will see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

I submitted my return on the 4th of February, Revenue had a query on the 21st of February over my pension, I responded that day and I am still waiting for my SOL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

I received my Statement of Liability yesterday, it took over 2 months.

Omg! I'm still waiting submitted 26th Feb, so be towards end of April by sounds of it.

Can anyone shed light on this for me PLEASE, I got a letter from revenue saying my compliance check has been completed and my SOl for 2022 had been issued,and I was due a small refund then today got a msg saying it is delayed, why would that be and will I still get refund?

Advertisement