Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

GW21 Transfer Thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭trigger26

Brought in DCL, doesnt feel good! That double gameweek does strange things to the mind

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Not sure City attackers are 100% necessary this week, especially for a hit.

If I'd unlimited money then KDB would be my choice but I think Arsenal will put it up to them. They're in decent form and strong defensively.

Gray is a serious punt, Everton haven't played in a while and were hardly firing beforehand. I'd roll it personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

• Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Went Free hit in the end. Arrrghh.

A couple of things now need to happen to help me rest easier. 1. Arsenal need to be roundly trounced by city and not get any attacking returns. 2. The Chelsea Pool game gets postponed.

I'll be happy with my ridiculous punts in those cases. My FH team -

Fernandez

Keane, Cancelo, Coufal

Jota, Son, DeBruyne, Gray, Bowen(c)

Antonio, DCL

Subs, Sanchez, Reguilon, Dennis, Laporte

Fired and forget? No. Fire and fear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Haha...was waiting for news on the Liverpool game being cancelled....thought the deadline was 11:30 so for the first time ever playing FPL I've missed the deadline.

Not sure what state my team is in tbh...was going to move Alonso and Gallagher out for Cash and Bowen

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

• Registered Users Posts: 45,533 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I had 2 FTs and decided to take a -4 as well. Brownhill, James and Watkins out for Gray, Dawson and Antonio.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭Xander10

I had it in my head that the early games were cancelled and was researching with a 1:30 deadline in mind. Disaster! Looks like I am not alone, but could be costly in LMS etc. My capt and VC capt are in the Liverpool v Chelsea game (:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Opted for Duffy & Watkins to Antonio & Johnson in the end.

I’ll save the FH for another day & ride with James & Foden still in the squad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Went James and Douglas Luiz out and Gray and Emerson Royal in for a -4. Gray is a bit of a punt but figured his two games will get 4 points anyway and if DCL is back he's every chance of an assist.

Put the armband on Bowen for his double. In a way Im regretting not playing the triple captain chip this week as the chips are all stacked up now but there might not be enough double gamesweeks to use them all in. It just didnt feel right in giving Bowen the TC over a Salah or Son so I left it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

This turned out to be a wildcard and not a free hit. No idea how that happened. I wasn't even panicking as I went through the while thing.

I'm not completely inconsolable as I don't mind having Bowen, Antonio and Fernandez. But Coufal, Gray and DCL... DeBruyne back to Salah is an easy choice when the time comes.

I've lost the value i had in TAA, Dias and Rudiger so my defence will need fixing.

Advertisement