Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring of Honor Discussions and News Thread - *Spoilers for Latest Shows*

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Haven't seen this week's episode yet, but I just saw that they introduced the ROH Women's TV title.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,291 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Oh man I’m so sad the Peacock has lost his Bloom.

So new ROH Tag Champs crowned on Dynamite but we have no idea who is under the masks.

My guess it’s The Kingdom.

Zak Knight (aka Zak Zodiac and Saraya's brother) made his debut this week beating Pretty Peter Avalon.

Such a pity ROH doesn't have a TV deal it is so good and deserves to bee seen by more people the levels of consistency week in week out might make it the best wrestling show in North America.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,849 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I'm going to have to start watching ROH, the clips of Dalton and Johnny TV on youtube crack me up

You mean like this and the completely impossible way he moved while doing the splits? 😁

Dalton's "friend" to be a badly disguised Dalton?

Lexy interacts well with everyone. Athena hasn't been around lately but she's good in the Nyla and Dalton bits.

Mountain Peacock Man 😂

• Advertisement

Not to take away from any of the women, but some of those matches seem a bit unfair compared to others. While Leyla had to fight Rachel, Queen Aminata got J-Rod. Think Abadon, Taya and Red Velvet are also getting handy wins by the look of it.

ROH really is on a roll and I'll say it again it's so sad it really isn't getting on TV somewhere it deserves to be watched a lot more.

Stardom has arrived

ROH is just so good right now.

Dalton Castle has me in stiches every week.

The women are knocking out of the park in ROH.

ROH costs to much for me when you compare it to AEW and also it lacks that star power on weekly shows I find.

I agree it's quite entertaining but it costs to much for my liking but the upside seemingly PPVs will be included

Another positive the app really performs good compared to the **** show FITE/TRILLER TV app is. It's really starting to fecking annoy me how after all these years there's been no significant update to fix play issues etc on TrillerTv

I won’t be renewing ROH once Supercard of Honor is over.

I love the show but it needs to find a proper home.

I know a lot of this is to do with the AEW deal and getting that on a streaming platform which probably won’t be announced till the end of the summer.

I'm currently listening to TK Supercard of Honor media call and the reason why the Boys were released was they didnt show up for work on more than 1 occasion.

Supercard of Honor for tonight

• ROH World Championship - Eddie Kingston (c) vs. Mark Briscoe
    • ROH Women's World Championship - Athena (c) vs. Hikaru Shida
    • ROH World Television Championship - Kyle Fletcher (c) vs. Lee Johnson
    • ROH World Tag Team Championship - The Undisputed Kingdom (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett) (c) vs. The Infantry (Shawn Dean & Carlie Bravo)
    • ROH Women's World Television Championship Tournament - Final - Billie Starkz vs. Queen Aminata
    • Fight Without Honor - Dalton Castle vs. Johnny TV
    • "Stardom Showcase" - Queen's Quest (AZM & Saya Kamitani) & Tam Nakano vs. Empress Nexus Venus (Maika & Mina Shirakawa) & Mei Seira
    • [Zero Hour Pre-show]
      • Griff Garrison & Cole Karter vs. The S.A.P. (Angélico & Serpentico)
      • Premier Athletes (Tony Nese & Josh Woods) vs. ??? & ???
      • Mariah May vs. Momo Kohgo

I think Aminata will win considering the push she has been getting. Though I think Billie has earned it. As for the other matches, I think there will be only 1 title change at most.

Athena must be so proud of Billie.

Advertisement