Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring of Honor Discussions and News Thread - *Spoilers for Latest Shows*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,343 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Really hope Joe shows up tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Bit the bullet and ordered Supercard of Honor. It's expensive at $30 but feck it. I'm not doing anything else anyway and they're teasing some big things.

Chavo with all his complaining about Tony Khan and AEW on social media looks like Tony took the higher ground and gave him a gig on this as Bandido's manager.

I hope the surprise (or surprises) is a free agent like Cesaro or Joe and not just someone from AEW showing up.

And really hope the **** WWE style camera work is one of the first things Khan changes about ROH. They were doing that stupid zoom in/zoom out thing on moves and shaky cam under the old regime.

Should be an interesting show.

I'd say you'll have both. Technically this is a potential spoiler but I don't think anyone will actually care..Brian Cage is there. Definitely expect some historic ROH names to show up on the night though. The roof would come off for Joe or Cesaro I reckon.

• Advertisement

I'd say Cage will be Tully's new guy

• Registered Users Posts: 53,902 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Going to stay up for the 1st hour and watch the rest later

Looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Probably too late to tell you that you could have gotten it for signing up for Honor Club for 9.99 for the month :p

Tully Blanchard Enterprises has it's tag team.

• Advertisement

I saw the little honor club logo on Fite TV but there's no option to sign up for it like with AEW plus. I presume it's just through the ROH website?

Some opener that was

Swerve is just so good

Tully Blanchard Enterprises has it's single star.

Good move for Cage to see him as a heel and actually has a good mouth piece in Tully with him now.

I wonder will Tully Blanchard Enterprises have Tessa has its female star.

Yeah if he's not going to be used in AEW he may as well get a run in ROH.

Here we go Lethal v Moriarty

This should be gooooooooood

Just have a big grin on my face, I do love story progression

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

FTR vs the Briscoes is one of the best matches I've ever seen. Jesus.

Unreal

FTR are just so damn good, what a tag team

Weird main event. In the sense they did a lot of tech for a good portion. Then picked it up.

Joe Joe Joe

Very much enjoyed that. FTR v Briscoes was brilliant, hope they do a repeat down the line somewhere. Great to see Joe again, look forward to him in AEW. So many great options for him, Punk, Danielson, Adam Cole, Hangman, MJF, Jericho, hopefully Kenny at some point. The list goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,837 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

FTR vs Briscoes was a great match.

I watched the Impact event before I watched this and they spoiled both the Mercedes win and Briscoes losing. But I didn't hear the Briscoes spoiler as wasn't really listening to the commentary.

And when I realised there was a preshow where Tully introduced the first 2 members of his family, I got it on youtube, where, of course, there was a linked video at the side that I accidentally saw saying Joe was there. Samoa, not Hendry.

Title changes made it feel a bit like Tony getting his guys into position rather than RoH guys.

Blake Christian was busy. After Impact mentioned he had been busy I checked and he had Impact, RoH, GCW and NJPW matches yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭ThePott

Very good show!

Tag match especially, I'm still very curious about what ROH is going forward though.

Since pretty much all the ROH guys lost I wonder if that's it for them in the company and will ROH just be AEW's other brand.

Still very excited to see what the future holds even if I'm not sure what it is 🤣

• Advertisement

Have to say that was a terrific show

Media Scrum

Advertisement