Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Cops digging on Kildare/Wicklow border site

• 11-10-2021 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭ AdrianG08

All over the news this morning that cops are carrying out an extensive search of a site at the above location, in conjunction with the Jo Jo Dullard and Deirdre Jacob investigation.

These tasks must be so tough for the families, hope on one hand but complete despair also that nothing has ever been found of their loved ones, nor has anyone been brought to justice following upgrading of both of these investigations to murder inquiries.

Latest in both of these cases I believe (and correct me if i'm wrong), detectives have sent a file to the DPP (last Feb) recommending that a certain LM be charged for the murder of Deirdre Jacob, on the back of a detailed confession he gave to a cell mate when he was drunk. Not the most reliable pieces of info but they are obviously certain they have their man but are now trying to piece if all together.

LM has long been a suspect in 3 cases, Jo Jo Dullard, Annie McCarrick and Deirdre Jacob. Bloody awful stuff altogether. Amateur sleuth I am not, let due process take its course etc.. but always thought behaviour he showed in the crime for which he was caught, showed profile of a guy who had done it all before. The fact he was at Deirdre Jacobs family shop and happened to be in Newbridge that day also she want missing would have been a huge coincidence. Hopefully that families get the answers they need.

Comments

Advertisement