Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 NFL season - Week 4 thread

Options

Comments

I brought in the Bills defence to my fantasy team to replace Washington.

Of course I forgot to add them to the actual team and I currently have 17 points sitting on my bench. In all my years playing Fantasy, I never remember I have to actually add the defence/kicker when I replace them. Sickener.

I wasn't expecting Cowboys to pistol-whip the Panthers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Cowboys looking very strong.

David Montgomery took a bad knock to the knee and looked fairly bad. Went to an injury timeout but he is walking/hobbling on the sideline. 100+ yards in the game with 2 td. Big loss if it is serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The eagles defense is **** rotten. Another forty burger this week. Ryan Kerrigan and Fletcher cox must be in witness protection. Jesus **** Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

First win in the books for Zach Wilson. Thats the most fun I've had watching a Jets game in far too long

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Jets AND Giants win!

• Advertisement

Javonte Williams just ran for 30 yards with a half dozen Ravens on his back.

It astounds me how professional players don't know when to tackle high and tackle low. Marlon Humphrey got a piggyback instead of strangling Williams' legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭collybyrne

Crazy isn't it. At least the Titans had an excuse, missing their two best receivers.

For NO to lose at home to the Giants is a shocker though, they've been so hot and cold already this season, still have no idea who they are without Brees.

was it just one year that Big Ben signed for with Pittsburgh ?

That offside against Pittsburgh was very very close.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Yeah they did one of those void year things but he is gone after the year I would imagine. TBH I am not convinced he is the problem, he is under siege behind that terrible line.

Legit TD ruled out for Pittsburgh on a blocked FG return just before HT, called offside but replay showed the ball moving. As if the job wasn’t hard enough for the Steelers

• Advertisement

It's a crime Mike Tomlin didn't get a Super Bowl out of that ridiculous Steelers team of a few years ago.

Seahawks getting the win Santa Clara and Pittsburgh get a TD to make it a ten point game with four minutes left.

I’ll watch SNF tomorrow at some point. These threads really are dying a death which is a shame to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Yeah this new site is rubbish, hardly come on here any more. What the hell were they thinking with this ‘upgrade’

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭collybyrne

Thought I'd be able to leave SNF til tomorrow as well but I'm too pumped up to sleep.

My picks took a bit of a beating with the Cards and Seahawks getting it done on the road. Cards looked incredible tonight. Never would have had them as contenders before the season but they're possibly the best offence in the league right now.

It’s not the most welcoming place I’ll agree. I think they said it was a security issue or something like that. I feel very sorry for the mods who run a bloody good ship but the site isn’t as inviting which isn’t their fault.

Anyway take it handy lads. Bring your glasses back to the bar etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

yeah they've killed the forum

can't wait for SNF. i just hope it's not a blowout

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Brady got booed when he took the field as I expected. He's the enemy until this game is over. I hope once it finishes, regardless of the result, that they chant his name.

Defense on top early with two punts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

I really wish McDaniels and his stupid bloody toss plays would just **** off at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,010 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Those half and half Patriots/Bucs Brady jerseys are one of the cringiest things I've ever seen.

Wonder how much the weather will impact Brady and Bucs, presumably plays into the type of game the Patriots want.

Brady looked a bit overhyped on that first drive - see if he calms down as we'd expect with his pedigree.

Tight, low scoring affair so far. I just have a feeling it won't stay like that.

Well that int isn't on Mac Jones, just brilliant defensive play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

That's a fantastic drive by Mac. Spotty offensive line play, pressure in his face more often than not, but what a drive.

That was brilliant work by Mac Jones. He led them all the way down the field and overcame two holding penalties to get us in the end zone.

7-3 Patriots.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Nice to see the Chiefs offense back in form earlier, albeit against a pretty bad D.

Intriguing SNF game at the moment, Pats doing well on both sides of the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

good game so far. I got my wish, not a blowout (so far). I loved the low scoring rams pats superbowl

The Bucs are really missing Gronk.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Refs throwing ridiculous flags all game.

• Advertisement

That's a hell of a drive from Mac Jones, sets up this last quarter very nicely.

Advertisement