Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why would someone do this to themselves?

None of the women are much to look at either. why would he care what they thought of him?

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭bitofabind

Why would someone do something like this? Well maybe because they're single and think it'll be a bit of craic and they don't have a terminal fear of rejection. The bigger question is why would someone post countless threads on boards.ie to gain validation for some messed up incel conspiracy theory they've gone down a rabbit hole with and blanket ignore the healthier posts telling them to cop on and take responsibility for themselves? Surely 4chan is a better audience for this nonsense?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,232 ✭✭✭✭endacl

@Wibbs

Hey. Everybody’s a thing. Or beside a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

I cant imagine ever putting a bunch of women in such a position of power over me. If I was a 9 on the cover of mens fitness its still a no.

Theres a good scientific, methodical, well produced video out there by a youtuber called colttaine that goes into the difference between what men and women rank as acceptable in looks. Womens cut-off for acceptable men is, of course, sky high.

Mgtow is right. I know ill get sht for saying that, but really no man should struggle. There is no try. Youre in the good basket or youre in the bad basket. Theres no dancing or juggling your way from the bad basket into the good basket.

Black phillip show all day long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

When Ive watched crime/social documentaries which have featured high profile male sociopaths/psychopaths theyre never single.

Most serial killers I've heard of were single.

And despite the claims that a man either has it or hasn't, so many men who don't have amazing looks or wealth are in relationships. SO many.

Why do the mgtow/"incel" lads keep pigheadedly ignoring that? Surely it's simply because they prefer the idea of the fallacies they hold on to.

Now there is definitely a horrible cohort of women - the type who are nasty about a man's looks, clothes, body... and who insist on men being rich and over six foot etc. They tend to be Love Island kinda chicks. Why would you bother with them?

So many of us women are nothing like them and despise their attitudes.

You're applying the preferences of some eejit women to all women. Why is this?

Why don't facts alter your opinion?

I don't expect answers.

"Cope" I believe is a term for deluding oneself - used by people, including in the face of facts, who spend every moment... deluding themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,890 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Am I missing something? Presume you're talking about the lad on the dating show clip, where does he refer to them as bitches, dykes etc?

Edit: my mistake, didn't see the clip you were commenting on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭Fandymo

Ironically, Johnny himself, looked most like a lesbian.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Don't know why anyone would go on that show either.

What's there to gain? Being on the tele for 5 minutes and hoping most girls keep their lights on? Doesn't mean anything if they do. But if you get a total rejection thays gonna last with you longer.

There was a guy who appeared on the Irish version and posted about it once on here. Says it's all bollocks. He ended up picking a girl but getting rushed off stage and rushed to leave the building. Didn't even end up getting the girls phone number in the end.