Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why would someone do this to themselves?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,225 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

This will haunt me tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,225 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Ah not that bad ,he still had 6/7 left. (don't know why double posts)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

It’s not often you see a man dodging 23 bullets at once. Impressive.

Such is the life. The contempt in their eyes. Compare that to when they bring out some generically above average looking tall man with hair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,874 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

He survived ?

Nope they just reloaded and shot him again

• Registered Users Posts: 13,830 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

The vast majority of women on those shows are ones you wouldn't want a relationship with anyway. Judgmental bitches. But, too true OP, why would anyone go on something like that... I see Naked Attraction was looking for people. Are people that desperate to get their 5 mins of fame?

Imagine living knowing that when you walk into a room people are visibly disappointed by your presence.

They look like two tier slags but imagine high quality women's reaction to this dweeb? Probably like Bruce Willis in the sixth sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,830 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

That's the problem, you won't get high quality on either side of the team on those shows!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,428 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

@EmmetSpiceland @Abominable Dr. Phibes @Aongus Von Bismarck

Bootcut jeans alert in After Hours, that's bootcut jeans alert in After Hours please.

Awful, how unaware do you have to be to walk into a Lion's den like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭BrianD3

IMDB sys that Ray Foley is 6 foot 3.5, if so the manlet is around average height. Seems quite pleasant for someone from Roscommon, that wouldn't be in is favour in this situation though - better to be a convicted murderer than some jolly lad in bootcut jeans.

There's convicted paedophiles who would have got a better reaction than this dork.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,954 ✭✭✭pgj2015

The comments under the video are hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,428 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Jesus, he went on a TV show. I'd say he has a sense of humour and did it for the craic, rather than with the expectation of having them all fighting over him.

Post edited by Leg End Reject on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Whats this taken from? Presume its something on TV3/Virgin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,954 ✭✭✭pgj2015

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

I guess the trick is not to give two fecks what people think of your presence. This is a difficult when you're young but is one of the benefits of getting older.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

I've seen worse happen, good few times on the show I've seen all girls turn off their lights at once.Not one left, he had 7 left which is good considering he is very unattractive. I don't know what you're surprised by or disturbed by though, what else could you expect, you say all girls keep their lights on for generically attracitve tall guys who come on..well of course? That's what the show is . If you're disturbed by the fact you think it's his badlness alone which makes him apparently that unattractive well I don't think it's that either, he just has a bad face, looks pretty old compared to all the women on it (might be the hair doing that tho), badly dressed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It gets worse..... https://www.independent.ie/regionals/herald/entertainment/around-town/serial-dater-on-take-me-out-revealed-27966425.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

I never knew this show existed before now!

If it is all about looks, why were all the girls unattractive on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Jesus, that's like a public execution 😂

Wait until he asks can he say something 🤣

That show is cruel as.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,961 ✭✭✭✭bnt

What is that, live action Tinder? I didn't realise that poor fella was short at first, since there was no reference until the presenter stood next to him. The remaining girls are the ones who can see past superficial aspects, maybe to more important questions such as how much money he has or the size of his langer.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭smillingsam

Did he get a girl in the end?

You know you only needed to tag one of those usernames to reach the hydra of After Hours right?

This is one of the saddest things I've ever watched. There are probably emotionally scarred survivors of Sachsenhausen and The Killing Fields of Pol Pot's brutal regime in Cambodia who have retained more optimism and joy in their eyes. You DO NOT recover from such levels of public humiliation.

Much worse. With a public execution your consciousness ceases, slowly or rapidly depending on execution method but ultimately you will be saved from the torment when your vital organs shut down and your brain ceases to function. This is a form of long-term mental psychological warfare that ISIL could only dream about. Each day he will remember the grimaces, the moans, the apathy, the pity of the 6 who kept their light on. This will eat away at him and most likely haunt him til his final breath.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,819 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Why on earth were you looking at an Incel youtube channel?

Advertisement