Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€3.50 toilet

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭Riddle101

They look pretty clean. If they are kept clean then I think people would be happy to pay €3:50 as public toilets are often dirty. In these toilets, a person would be much more comfortable.

Post edited by Riddle101 on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I would happily pay if the money was used to keep them clean and well maintained. €3.50 is a bit steep though I think. It should be €2 max and if possible they should be indoors somewhere off the main street. A good example of this would be the toilets upstairs in Arthur's Quay SC in Limerick. You could also have UV lights in the cubicles as a junkie deterrent as the junkies won't be able to see their veins before shooting up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,302 ✭✭✭HBC08

You do understand this is in Cliften in rural Galway and near Connemara not in the city (wherever that is) or in a city either.

Would be attractive to anybody wild camping and passing through.

I'm sure the guy who set it up has done his research.

Advertisement