Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Do you like the New boards

• 15-07-2021 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭ Dtp1979

Can’t for the life of me figure out how to create a Poll on this new disaster of a site. It was a challenge in itself to even get to this point.

like or agree with this post if you dislike the new layout or if somebody with a degree in IT can figure out how to create a poll, please do.

Comments

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭ namloc1980

Ignore is still there but you have to click on the posters profile and then find it from there. No shortcut like before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭ Francie Barrett

Where's the soccer forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,311 ✭✭✭ gifted

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭ PureBred

Seems like a lot of posts have been deleted including some DM's. Looks like a loss of data during migration?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭ Drexel_3

Can't find any threads. Where's the soccer forum??!

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭ Vestiapx

🤑 I'd say there are a lot of features coming that will generate money and that's why its soo slow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,170 ✭✭✭ finbarrk

Its not good. I won't be spending much time on here by the looks of it. Too slow anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭ Seve OB

no

• Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭ embraer170

No I don’t.

Was there any testing at all done before the full migration?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,290 ✭✭✭✭ Cookie_Monster

its not great but then I told them that when they siad they were copying the talk to forums format as part of the move. it is slightly better than that but a massive step backwards from what it was...

edit: my post is now directly below the OP when I look at it. WTF?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,311 ✭✭✭ gifted

They've done a cheap job...now they'll wait for all the users to point out what's wrong with the site and then they'll fix those issues....so they are getting the users to snag their work so saving money.

Advertisement