Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭fits

That’s a shame. I enjoyed his Kermit.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I am stunned that Robert didnt get himself checked out by his cardiac surgeon before starting the Strictly regime . Surely that would have been vital for him to have checked .

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Navy blue

They're dropping like flies now.... Ugo and Oti won't be dancing this weekend due to a recurring back problem he has.

I wish Kai would get the rest of his teeth done!

Some good dances tonight. Nothing exceptional. Judi and Greg for danceoff, with either to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Think last weeks show was hard to follow up on! It was a bit lacklustre tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,703 ✭✭✭Xander10

Tuned in tonight, a bit meh

Did they actually acknowledge Robert has left on health grounds?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Tess mentioned Robert at the start, and wished him well.

A very meh week - Dan, Rose, Tom and Sara the best of a very average lot.

Greg the worst by quite some distance - that was just jaw-droppingly bad!

Felt like a bit of a mid-series lull, hopefully they get their collective mojo back next week.

I thought tonight was very flat . Nothing to excite me at all

• Registered Users Posts: 9,450 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I thought Rose and Giovanni suffered from being on first. They didn't have been scored as low as they were when compared to some of them other dances.

Loved Craig's connect about Greg and the double hip replacement 😂

Agree with everyone else, it was all a bit flat. John and Johannes's dance just didn't work. Craig was on the ball with that one.

Adam and Katya's dance was pure Katya!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,635 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I have to catch up tonight, but saw a clip of Greg.

Sometimes there are no words... that was just awful. I will be very surprised if he is not in the dance off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Greg and Judi should be in the bottom two tonight and I'd be happy to see either of them go, they're both atrocious.

The marking was all over the place last night, imo. Rose and Gio scored lower than several couples who were objectively worse than them.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,635 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I imagine it will be the two of them alright. And whoever stays, will be departing next week instead.

Greg was atrocious

Dan wasn't much better with some of his moves

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭plastic glass

jeez westlife are pure muck. Is Louis Walsh still involved with these? Those dance moves tell me he his

It was the right result. Both were awful. Judi to go next week.

Definitely the right choice . Greg was brutal

I only saw Judi in the dance off. I haven't watched her in Saturday night's programme yet. She basically walked around after Graziano. Definitely should go next time.

I hope that Ugo and Oti are able to return.

Nancy is a bit noisy, isn’t she?

I miss Janette.

Johannes and John are my favourite couple.

Anton is Len.2

Judi won't be participating this weekend. She has tested positive for covid.

• Advertisement

Just seen that😥

Watching ITT with John and Johannes. They’re doing the Charleston Saturday night. I can’t wait! 💃💃

It's a Covid cluster fcuk this year. Making it a bit pointless. Bound to happen with unvaccinated dancers

Very high standard tonight.

Incredibly high.

Rose was my standout winner, hands down, tonight - can't believe they didn't top the leaderboard. I've watched her dance back about five times already!

Closely followed by AJ, that tango was amazing.

I was surprisingly disappointed by John/Johannes - it was perfect timing- and steps-wise - just had no atmosphere to it somehow.

Adam and Ugo have to be favourites for the dance-off - I think Dan may have dodged a bullet there!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭fits

Loved Tillys foxtrot tonight. It was gorgeous.

She's surprising elegant of legs and arms, hands and feet - but whatever it is she does with her head, she looks like she's being mildly tortured or something.

Great summation there, Heidi. I, too felt the Charleston lacking something. Ugh, Adam or Dan in danceoff. Not a fan of Rhys and Nancy. Both a bit OTT for my liking.

Haven't caught up yet. Just mildly curious about your description of her being 'surprisingly elegant'?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I'm still agin Adam and I didn't like that samba at all.

AJ and Kai were my favourites, closely followed by Rose & Gio.

With Judi on the bench this week, we could see a shock exit, which often happens at this stage of the comptetition.

Dan danced his best dance this week but surely Ugo & someone else for the dance-off.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement

Shirley gets dafter by the week , was she on the sherry ? Who did she say had a nice vertical spine ? Handy to have a vertical spine to dance I would imagine .,A horizontal one would cause difficulties!

Advertisement