Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Faded door handles

Options
  • 23-06-2021 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi all,

the door handles on my car (2013) are looking a bit faded compared to the rest of the car. I had it professionally washed and waxed last week and was thinking that would help restore the colour but it hasn't quite had the effect I was hoping for. The handles still look more an orange than the red of the rest of the car and do stick out (to me anyway).

Any ideas on what I could do? Can this be addressed with polishing or any products out there that could help?

Cheers,
    PB

Comments

Advertisement