Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2021

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,360 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Also had forgotten how unfunny Iain Stirling was

Imagine that pair at home, they be talking about celebrities and mental health all the time.
    It’s no wonder she is sounding Scottish after listening to that muppet over enunciating every word he says.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Hello lovers.

Psycho vibes from Faye

Absolutely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭greenttc

Faye looks like she is not paying attention to anyone, her eyes are crazy. She keeps opening them wide in a really creepy way, kinda scary!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Hello lovers.

Psycho vibes from Faye

Was wondering where you were!

Voice notes? Oh cringe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

greenttc wrote: »
    Faye looks like she is not paying attention to anyone, her eyes are crazy. She keeps opening them wide in a really creepy way, kinda scary!

tenor.gif

That guy recording the toe sucking for his own personal viewing later…

“Ive got jaw lock” Ugh, dopes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Toe sucking............vomit inducing.

Chloe has the same creepy eye look as faye! Whats going on!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Does anyone know if it's available on VM player? It's not showing up and I've missed 1st episode so wondering if I'll be able to catch up if I watch tomorrow's episode or have I missed too much?

It’s a shame Anne Robinson chose to present Countdown instead of Love Island. Whitmore is absolutely brutal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I used to love Whitmore when she was on IACGMOOHN and thought she was good when she took over this but her holier than thou social media stuff makes me vom.

Anyway, I like Hugo and Shadden, Brad is nice to look at. I think he’s also realising Faye “the one in the blue” might be a bad choice. Love how she “dodged a bullet” because Aaron committed the cardinal sin of not remembering a name he just heard, but it was ok when she wasn’t being rejected
    Chloe another bang average. I’m glad they’ve kept it to late 20s (I think?) rather than the likes of Molly Mae & Tommy, Ambah and cross-eyed Greg.l etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I'm not sure if it was just me but I felt that whole episode was quite sterile and flat?

I thought they were all a bit standoffish and noticeably shy as well. Brad and Aaron especially came across as very shy and subdued.

I guess two weeks in a hotel room on your own prior to the show is probably going to take some of the buzz out of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

I think there’s a noticeable downgrade in looks this year. Brad is ok but other than that ...I don’t think girls are that great

Compared to the likes of 2019’s Amber, Lucie, Ovie and Michael, looks wise these contestants are… meh. I’m surprised they couldn’t do better.

• Advertisement

There will be late additions. Maura, Mollie Mae and Ovie were all added later but yeah I agree, everyone is a bit meh

I don’t get complaining about their looks. None of them are ugly, they’re all at least decent looking and some of them are very good looking. It’s better to have less-than-perfect looking people in there IMO.

I don’t get complaining about their looks. None of them are ugly, they’re all at least decent looking and some of them are very good looking. It’s better to have less-than-perfect looking people in there IMO.

Yeah if they are all average then I would hate to hear what people think about me :pac:

I think some of them have taken the lip fillers a bit too far but they are lovely looking girls, I'd say some will look better without all the makeup too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Murph85

This getting average looking women and attractive men on from the start is so transparent on love island... they are giving the audience what they want, and it's great... but big surprise after forming a " connection " etc, drop in women on the men's level looks wise and all of a sudden, they are loverats etc �� was watching documentary on Jeremy Kyle , they went way too far with vulnerable people to make dramatic tv... it's worth a watch... it just given an insight into situation manipulation and the lengths directors will go too...

In love islands case, we want dramatic tv. The start of it is boring AF!

Also the host entering in slow mo fashion parade entry is a bit cringe at this stage...

Compared to the likes of 2019’s Amber, Lucie, Ovie and Michael, looks wise these contestants are… meh. I’m surprised they couldn’t do better.

The standards lookswise dropped when they did that ill fated South Africa series.
    And unfortunately boinkwise the standards dropped few years ago. I remember a boink in the cupboard between Sophie and the welsh muscleman, miss GB boinking in the love shack, and terry getting boinked on full cowboy style in the bedroom without a care that the others could see and hear everything.

• Advertisement

Does Faye look a bit like Mrs Hinch or am I mad?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSy-9NDm1O/?utm_medium=copy_link

I clearly have too much time on my hands but I also noticed Faye is the only one who has a blue tick on insta this year :pac:

I clearly have too much time on my hands but I also noticed Faye is the only one who has a blue tick on insta this year :pac:

This is the level of detail we need to know here!!

Only watched half of it last night but on board now tonight!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭tinpib

About 5 sentences in and Chloe's way of speaking is already frying my head.

Chloe looks like Nicky Hilton

Chloe looks like Nicky Hilton

And speaks like Paris Hilton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

6 weeks with her. Fúck that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

My favourite time of year! Not sure I like them yet. They're a bit boring. I'm hoping Faye will cause some drama!!

The faces on the girls when the boys went to meet Chloe. You'd swear they were all married!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

tinpib wrote: »
    About 5 sentences in and Chloe's way of speaking is already frying my head.

Not as bad as whitmore

I’m getting Grace from big brother vibes from Faye. Hope she’s every bit as cray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

I want a Maura type character, this wan is dull

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Is she really stunning?
    Specsavers for me so...

Rest of the girls are as good looking if not better looking than her imo

Brad is ridiculously hot.

Always takes me a day or two

Brad is ridiculously hot.

Always takes me a day or two

Brad and Hugo would be my picks

neonsofa wrote: »
    Brad and Hugo would be my picks

Same sis!

I love seeing them all without make up

I didn’t recognise one of them there!!

They're completely different people!

KatW4 wrote: »
    They're completely different people!

Faye especially! My phone wants to autocorrect Faye to fake! Might have to let it

• Advertisement

I don’t think anyone likes anyone!

Faye especially! My phone wants to autocorrect Faye to fake! Might have to let it

Yes that’s the one! Couldn’t remember her name

Brad is the only name I know so far :):)

Chloe is a head melt, and none of the lads seem all that interested in her

You would get a genuine shock waking up on the first morning in the Villa and see those girls in the room with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭mojesius

Wow Chloe's drawl is really irritating

I think I may hate Chloe

• Advertisement

Chloe - “Arron what time is it?”
    Arron - “9 am”
    Chloe - “NNNNIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEEEEE AAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM?”

I always think the girls look better without all the makeup, I think its more to do with the fact that the full glam looks weird with the bikini and in strong daylight.

They have amazing figures, I always plan my diet and gym schedule the first week of love island, and it is well forgotten by week two :pac:

Ughh I hate cliffhangers!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭tinpib

I'm going to say she picked Brad.

Hugo is the Dr Alex of this season, a real dork that none of the women will fancy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement