Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thank you for your patients. Mod Warning: OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,495 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Let's be honest. The vast majority of them are plain tacky. May as well have a Burberry pattern on a coffin.
    rip whacker he loved his peaky Burberry cap

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

dvcireland wrote: »
    The funeral directors would encourage you to have your funeral arrangements organized and even fully paid

My mother arranged and paid for hers and my faaaader's funerals well ahead, and then I got money back after the event having applied for de grant that was available then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Daisy Daisy you'll soon Be pushing up daisies

• Registered Users Posts: 81,472 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Maniac 2000 would bring back from the dead someone in their 40's.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭busunderer

A clone of Bertie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,136 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Where do these cretins spring up from.

Where’s this tool Carey coming from.

I could do with a dance ,says he, get the auld mushheroon warmed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Have people become more eccentric since lockdowns began?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,623 ✭✭✭shearforce

Residents see this lad coming and hope he's bringing Covid, they can't handle much more.

shearforce wrote: »
    Residents see this lad coming and hope he's bringing Covid, they can't handle much more.

They couldn’t hide their disappointment when he boasted of his vaccinations

• Registered Users Posts: 81,472 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

A 12 month warranty for a phone, wow, just wow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,951 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

People in Nursing homes would prefer Rock around the clock or Yellow submarine or a few Wolf Tones numbers or even a few Joe Dolan or Fester'n'Ailin' chart toppers....Daisy Daisy pfft.

Many of them were teenagers in the 50's....Rock'n'Roll !

Death obsessed FREAKS

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Ad for Ray Darcy show with 2 minutes to go - great to see RTE raking in the revenue to pay for their big stars. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,495 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

What is the obsession with RTE and Brendan Grace ?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,891 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

3pm, off you trot, Katie.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Maniac 2000 would bring back from the dead someone in their 40's.

Lazurus 2000

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

We provide Best Assignment Writing Services In The UK. Our team is highly inclined to help those students who face difficulties in completing academic help due to any reason. We are serving students for many years with clear goals, high values, work excellence, and a supreme reputation. Encourage Students To Overcome Academic Service Work Processes By Providing Affordable Academic Writing Services in the UK.

Bye, bye. Reported. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭waynescales1

We provide Best Assignment Writing Services In The UK. Our team is highly inclined to help those students who face difficulties in completing academic help due to any reason. We are serving students for many years with clear goals, high values, work excellence, and a supreme reputation. Encourage Students To Overcome Academic Service Work Processes By Providing Affordable Academic Writing Services in the UK.

Where were you an hour ago. We could have called the show about this!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,951 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

UK is dataway
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

We provide the Best Assignment Writing Services in de wurtled

• Advertisement

We provide the Best Assignment Writing Services in de wurtled

Has the poster gotten the chop yet ?

Who’s going to swing the axe.

Del.Monte wrote: »
    Bye, bye. Reported. :D

:eek:

Is he gone yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

2smiggy wrote: »
    no idea, just incoherent rambling from what I can tell !!

The thread is always like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

BPKS wrote: »
    The old saying that a squirrel could go from Cork to Donegal without touching the ground

Cant say I ever heard that old saying

People made similar claims about the US. In Ireland the bogs would get in the way.
    I heard a podcast recently on the subject and it's far off that

Like buying a car

Did ya get allied wheels bud ?
    Six Feet Under is a great series about funeral directors in L.A., they had a great showroom for coffins.
    Let's be honest. The vast majority of them are plain tacky. May as well have a Burberry pattern on a coffin.

Imagine an official Liveline coffin, with a radio connected so that you could listen to Liveline even in the ground. You would obviously need a long aerial that would poke out of the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Brian Scan wrote: »
    The thread is always like that.
    TYFYS

What is the obsession with RTE and Brendan Grace ?
    No idea. It's weird that celebrations of Brendan Grace keep happening when Joe is off, is it not? Haven't heard Joe mention BG at all. Might just be a coincidence.

Was never really a fan of Brendan Grace, growing up, but watched him on YouTube recently and the man was obviously a gifted comedian.

Found his accents especially good. He was a great performer.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,080 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Well , I have to say I can hardly remember what happened over the last week on liveline , it was that remarkable. Other than Joe is on week 5 of his breakeeen

Yesterday some Dub was complaining about the battery going on his 2 year mercedes hybrid. (He bought it 2 years ago, it's actually 8 years old) and we had another smart man on to tell him that Tesla batteries are good on their cars for 2.5 million Kms.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,080 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Also wondering if the floating garden shed that was removed a few weeks ago is on sale 🤔

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

God I missed this thread over the past week!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Why did they change it Joe? An absolute disgrace. I'll never post here so I won't.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement