Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thank you for your patients. Mod Warning: OP

Options

Comments

A nice cuppa death.

557760.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,728 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Let me guess - you get your Death Doola qualification in the same place you get a Life Coach qualification.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Death Doula - to help you pass into oblivion.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,076 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Im relaxing in the bath listening to this, my wife and I are heading to athlone for a couple of nights, thank you liveline for making me downcast as we prepare for the journey, death cafés and terminal illnesses just what we want to hear, par for the course on rte, damn you to hell miserable montrose

if it wasn't bad enough having to go to Athlone :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,623 ✭✭✭shearforce

you'd miss that transgender fellow from yesterday that sung Danny Boy.

• Advertisement

this lad can't wait to die

• Registered Users Posts: 16,728 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Im relaxing in the bath listening to this, my wife and I are heading to athlone for a couple of nights, thank you liveline for making me downcast as we prepare for the journey, death cafés and terminal illnesses just what we want to hear, par for the course on rte, damn you to hell miserable montrose

In fairness you are going to Athlone - you didn't want to get your hopes up did you:D

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭busunderer

BPKS wrote: »
    Let me guess - you get your Death Doola qualification in the same place you get a Life Coach qualification.

They are bonus qualifications if you pay upfront for the fast tracked Chiropractor ‘degree’

• Registered Users Posts: 19,131 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

A nice cuppa death.

557760.jpeg

Is that George Lee’s cup?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,472 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Funeral Directors should have ads on the radio about each model of coffin they have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,495 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

The funeral directors would encourage you to have your funeral arrangements organized and even fully paid

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

Funeral Directors should have ads on the radio about each model of coffin they have.

I want one with a ham sandwiches compartment (just in case)

I heard a podcast recently on the subject and it's far off that

Like buying a car

Did ya get allied wheels bud ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,674 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

2smiggy wrote: »
    if it wasn't bad enough having to go to Athlone :p:p

Arry its not the worst, anything to get away

• Registered Users Posts: 19,131 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

busunderer wrote: »
    I want one with a ham sandwiches compartment (just in case)

Egg for me, mask the bang.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

I know what this lad is about - a bit of fundraising for the church or himself. Helping people put their affairs in order...hmmm. Next month, relatives complaining their inheritance was robbed by death doula Liam.

Stretchy phone cable, his feet on the desk

shearforce wrote: »
    you'd miss that transgender fellow from yesterday that sung Danny Boy.

spoke too soon

Imagine lying in the hospice struggling with last breaths and some clown picking on a harp beside you because your man there thinks he know what’s best for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,006 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Tut tut.
    you'd miss that transgender fellow from yesterday that sung Danny Boy girl .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,472 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

dvcireland wrote: »
    I heard a podcast recently on the subject and it's far off that

Like buying a car

Did ya get allied wheels bud ?
    I was in a funeral home getting one for a family member, there's like a mini showroom in the back and they showed you the various models, from the €350 or so basic wicker model up to the €50k plus hand carved last supper Croymelord style one. You feel like a bit of an arsehole asking the benefits of each like if it was a car you were buying but it's hard to see visually the difference the money is making. Having fancy dan pillowing and lining isn't exactly going to make the dead one sleep that extra bit longer :pac:

Ffs a limerick rapper

Some mixture on this show today

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

This is absolute muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,006 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I was in a funeral home getting one for a family member, there's like a mini showroom in the back and they showed you the various models, from the €350 or so basic wicker model up to the €50k plus hand carved last supper Croymelord style one. You feel like a bit of an arsehole asking the benefits of each like if it was a car you were buying but it's hard to see visually the difference the money is making. Having fancy dan pillowing and lining isn't exactly going to make the dead one sleep that extra bit longer :pac:

Let's be honest. The vast majority of them are plain tacky. May as well have a Burberry pattern on a coffin.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,891 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Death and misery regained its lost grip on the LL studio.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

God help the incapacitated that have this forced upon them.

Katie has eclipsed Joe on the death front, I never thought that was possible

• Registered Users Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Katie has eclipsed Joe on the death front, I never thought that was possible
    She's certainly fallen in line. Sadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Just tuned in.
    What have I missed?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement