Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

FedEx

Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭ selous

Got a txt late friday night telling me my item was delivered.I had ordered this item from Amazon but it seems on checking it came from China via Yunexpress After doing alot of digging I found out today that Fastway had the item.They have left items for me without ringing the door bell behind flower pots,bins etc.I now have to ring them tomorrow and hear another excuse.I also contacted Amazon but it will be tuesday before the give me an update.All other items that I have got from Amazon in the past came with An Post.

Amazon also deliver their own packets/parcels and took a lot of it away from An Post, who now do minimal amount.

I got a packet from abroad delivered inside front gate by Fed-Ex, just under 4 weeks later got a letter stating I owed VAT on it, (I presumed I would) they had the value down as E90 and 23%vat, their delivery fee E15 and 23% vat.
    Yet the value of the item was in their invoice (in the foreign currency) at E65.
    The Packet arrived in Feb and Vat was 21%.

I queried it from them and got a spread sheet back with costings,
    the value was still at E90, the vat was lowered to 21% but still cost the same amount as previous bill, with 23% vat,
    I done it with my calculator and I got a 2% reduction , but its still wrong as item value is still E25 overpriced,
    I did email them all this again, but haven't heard anything from them since the spread sheet in March.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement