Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Official FSA Sorare Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I have a euro keeper makes it harder to go for a summer season one! If I do decide to put a little more in that'll be why though. There was a Frei that looked like might go for a bargain price but it shot up in the last few minutes I guess people are cautious about how bad the injury might be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Signed up for this but haven’t a clue what I’m doing 😂. Need to read the rules a few times.

remoteboy wrote: »
    Signed up for this but haven’t a clue what I’m doing 😂. Need to read the rules a few times.

If you're going to put money in I think you may as well do it while you can get in the rookie league and try pick up some cards. The gap between doing well in the rookie league and the main leagues is massive! I think one of the main problems with the current structure is the fact that once you're out if the rookie league there isn't a free play option. I'm finding it fun watching random matches the other side of the world at 10 in the morning!

Currently on 204.96 at full time in my last game he better get rounded up or down a bit that would be harsh to finish on that lol!

If you're looking for a decent looking bargain player Kim Dong-Hyun from Seongnam has done really well for me lately 66-40-62-50. Shinya Yajima from Gamba Osaka seems to like to chip with assists on a fairly regular basis too. Even if he's benched he seems to score well his last 5 average just went over 50 as well so guessing his price will start to creep up soon.

Was listening to the sorare podcast earlier and they made an interesting point about the Asian players. At the moment the game has really got no traction there at all but if it does the Asian prices really could jump. I have a Japanese super rare that I was going to move on but so far only 3 of his supers have been minted so hoping it could be one that does well collector wise in the future so might keep hold of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭finlma

remoteboy wrote: »
    Signed up for this but haven’t a clue what I’m doing ��. Need to read the rules a few times.

It takes time to get used to the game play. Make use of the 8 weeks of rookie league to figure things out.

In order to play after the 8 weeks of rookie league you will have to buy some rare cards. If you signed up using a referral link you get a free card after buying five. If you haven't done this I suggest deleting your account and starting again with a referral link. I got Nani as my free card. (I'm not fishing for a referral futureguy, just offering friendly advise).

It is worthwhile signing up to the Sorare Discord to ask questions and find out more information. Myself and jimmii should be able to answer questions here also.

• Advertisement

jimmii wrote: »
    Currently on 204.96 at full time in my last game he better get rounded up or down a bit that would be harsh to finish on that lol!

I really hope you get the 0.04 from Opta.

There is definitely good value in the Asian league but I've sold all my cards now and I'm focused on Europe. It is a good starting place for new players as cards are cheaper but you really need to do some research.

I owned a copy of Yajima before but he wasn't playing.

No such luck! They did take a couple of points off though so feels better not being that close!

Another bargain Kazuya Yamamura expected back from injury in a couple of weeks can pick him up for around ~0.01eth right but guessing that will jump up once he has a couple of games under his belt. You never know but he should get some gametime at that price its worth the chance. He plays centre back or centre mid so he's pretty versatile.

Got 256 from 3 players! Unfortunately I was 3 lads I put in a random D3 team so get nothing for it lol! Good to see them scoring like that especially as my super rare scored 80 a few more like that and he'll be going for a few quid! My D4 side got shafted they had players down as having fixtures then after deadline they were gone.

If anyone is looking for Asian bargains there's been some huge price drops for the players who weren't able to play in the ACL or who have been called up for the Olympics. Lots and lots of first teamers whose prices are down hugely because their L5 is all dnp. Because of the break they don't miss many more matches and would imagine once things get back to normal their prices will jump back up.

Had a deal done for Stefan Cleveland that was going to go through after deadline but the guy forgot to take him off the market and someone bid asking abd then immediately relisted him for like .1 more so annoying! The keeper hunt is incredibly annoying.

• Advertisement

Finally got myself a new keeper! Welcome to the club Sinan Bolat. Been offering my super rare as a swap for all sorts of keepers for a couple of days so nice to get someone to finally go for it! My super rares L5 was up to 65 so needed to get him gone while I could. One auctioned off for .150 a few days back and the lowest Solat is listed for is .180 so feel like I am maybe marginally on the right side there.

Bolat is a good signing. Should start regularly. I switched off from Sorare over the summer as I couldn't field a team. Some great developments happening with international players and improvements to the platform. Belgian league is back this weekend so I can finally enter a team. Considering entering Challenger D4 or the Special Weekly with my strongest team and put the dirt trackers into Globall All Stars D4 to try and pick up some ETH.

Challenge looks a good option with the reward changes today. Its been interesting to see how differently the update here has been handled compared to today sorare update which has clearly also not gone as planned!

I picked up a Calabria relatively cheap hoping to be able to swap him plus a bit of a sweetener for a keeper too. Seems mad a player with a 20m market value is nothing compared to a random J-league keeper worth 500k in the real world lol. Hopefully once the new scaling solution is in place the new scarcity comes in and those keepers can be used in all the D4s as well as the academy that would be very handy. One of the problem they have now is they can fix the keeper problem as it punishes existing users tricky spot to be in. The new scarcity definitely fixes a lot of problems and makes the gap in the onbaoridng easier. I think now is a good time to get in ahead of the big marketing push when the scarcity does get added. I think the next push will make the bump at the start of the year look tiny wouldn't surprise me if 50k+ managers buy a rare over the next 12 months.

I'm going to risk the Special Weekly with my strongest team. There are super rares for a good few of the top spots. I might get lucky, not likely though.

The new updates seem to have gone well. Good communication anyway.

Yeah the comms has been really good. Bringing Dan on board is proving to have been a great move. He was on the hibee/YNWA podcast not so long ago seems like a good guy.

Already moved Bolat on! Picked up a few days ago in a swap that valued him at .15-.2 and sold him for .244 & Lucas Cavallini (~.11)

Wasn't 100% sure on it but didn't have a great set up for the next week or so and figured may as well now wait for the new cards see what happens to prices over the next couple of weeks.

Blaming Kompany for me not getting something out of the week after an injury time goal from my captain meant he chipped in with 108.

Picked up another GK and a Eredivise forward in a decent position now should start to get soke results in the next few weeks.

Finished 82nd in weekly special. Not too far from a card. Hopefully the 2 of us will start getting cards soon. My keeper starting was a relief. Makes a big difference having a starting keeper.

Yeah big time I should have two now so hoping to have a keeper pretty much every gw now. When I was scouting out keepers the other day I came across Juan Romero and almost got him at .12 now he's got 140 points in his first two games and the lowest he's listed for is .3 sickened! Have a few Rosario players that would have been a handy pick up.

The new scarcity of 1/1000 should make the platform more affordable for people. Should see real growth over the next year.

• Advertisement

Have to think once it's in place there will be a bit of a marketing push too to bring people in. By the end of next season I wouldn't be surprised if there were 100k+ accounts with a blockchain card. It'll be interesting to what happens with prices kn the 1000s there's going to be something to control it somewhat but I wouldn't be surprised if Mbappes are still going to be about $1k. For the game to really go big it needs to be possible to put together a team for $100 and still be in with a chance of getting something from that. Even then it's hard to be imagine people are going to get super excited about owning a load of 1/1000s of players they've never heard of before.

Love than Timo Werner doesn't just bid asking price and tries to save himself a little bit by making bids!

Is he from Cavan? I'm sure he can pay the extra few ETH for a card he wants.

Safe to say €50 isn't going to be making much of a difference to his life but shows he still sees the value in money which is refreshing for a footballer!

I was close to a card in Challenger D4 but got let down with an OG by my captain this week. Getting closer to winning a card.

I've been mostly selling lately it seems! Sold Calabria for .128 but when you factor in the price of eth now that was about 80% more than I paid for him not so long ago! I'm trying to hold off spending at the moment in the Hope's we might get some indication of when 1000s might arrive and how they will be introduced. Normally anything on the site is gone within a day though lol! A little while trawling data and I'm like oooh hes good value I'll have one of those! Listed Emiliano Vecchio after his nice run of returns can't see him having an L5 over 60 for long may as well cash in while the price is up.

Just bid on a gk 😔

Did you get him? My keeper scored 20 points last week. Sometimes a common card is better.

No but I did take a punt on Barco for 0.95 a lot of upside on him imo and today bought a 2nd Won Du-Jae he came back today was an 82 pointer think he could be a bargain for .045 or whatever it was from Pawel can see him being a .1+ player once he is back up to 5 games.

Did you see the top scorer in global d4 so far? 300 points from an all common side with a dnp that's nuts!

To stop myself from spending what I have left in the kitty I'm bidding it all on auctions that are a few days off knowing it'll probably be a couple of days until it goes over my bid lol

• Advertisement

I'm being tempted by too many cards but holding out for new Euro cards. Made a good profit on a Van Ewijk card. Also bought Raman for less than €40 when Schalke were relegated. It's worth €250 now he's scoring for Anderlecht.

Advertisement