Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punchestown festival 2021

Options

Comments

How can I join ?please

Think that group is 'fully subscribed' since Cheltenham... They were inviting folk to join in the Cheltenham thread, and places were filled pretty quick; from what I gather..

It was only when fq all people were posting on here, that some non-regulars/infrequent posters etc wanted to join :pac:

No more room at the inn.. I might be wrong.... Not on it myself...

The boy Roger set it up I think; and he's fair gloatin' the 'notintheboardsdomainmentionerofsuccesses' :P

GWAN The PUMP!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

The boy Roger set it up I think; and he's fair gloatin' the 'notintheboardsdomainmentionerofsuccesses' :P

Always came across as a sad case. I'd say his P&L is impressive though......

#REGISTERED USER NOTE

Could posters please refrain from mentioning winners from other groups, be they WhatsApp or Telegram or other. Or any other sources. If it's not mentioned on this thread prior to the race then posters do not want to see it

Posters find it very annoying. It is as bad as aftertiming.

Leffesem

This will be my only note on this cheap, petty, inflammatory, goading type behaviour.

I'd say yours is lame; contingent on my usage of the Socratic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭FiftyP

No idea what was happening with Charcour there. Looked like the jockey was driving him with his body while reining him in otherwise, arms everywhere. Brakes absolutely slammed on from a horse that looked like it was having fun. I've never seen a horse retreat so fast.

I'd say yours is lame; contingent on my usage of the Socratic.

Not far off but I'm not encouraging people to gloat :pac:

FiftyP wrote: »
    No idea what was happening with Charcour there. Looked like the jockey was driving him with his body while reining him in otherwise, arms everywhere. Brakes absolutely slammed on from a horse that looked like it was having fun. I've never seen a horse retreat so fast.

He lost his chance at the start, was lit up. Pulled himself to the front and the tank emptied. Nothing Danny could have done differently. Drifted to 90s on betfair before the off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Mr Melodies

Don't be sour
    Just because you weren't invited
    We got your application, don't worry.
    We just decided to ignore it.

Your's in Sport

Rog

He lost his chance at the start, was lit up. Pulled himself to the front and the tank emptied. Nothing Danny could have done differently. Drifted to 90s on betfair before the off.

I'm not too sure how you square drifting to 90s before the off with being lit up at the start. What was wrong in the stables that the word got out so strongly except to the likes of me with only the racing post website and a stream?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

paddy going 5/1 on

Flooring Porter (17:25) & Energumene (18:35) Both To Win At Punchestown

best price besides 3.88/1

20 max

Mr Melodies

Don't be sour
    Just because you weren't invited
    We got your application, don't worry.
    We just decided to ignore it.

Your's in Sport

Rog

No application here.

FiftyP wrote: »
    I'm not too sure how you square drifting to 90s before the off with being lit up at the start. What was wrong in the stables that the word got out so strongly except to the likes of me with only the racing post website and a stream?

You could see beforehand he was lit up during the false start. Was probably acting in a similar manner in the paddock.

No application here.

Oh don't worry
    We have it
    On file
    In a filing cabinet

Next to a few others, in a folder

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

The way Unexcepted flattened out there was so disappointing, was absolutely cruising

This Telegram sh1talk should have been nipped in the bud already; as well as XXXX poster "put it up on twitter" - The latter of which has been going on for longer.. If it aint 'aftertiming' I don't know what is; insofar as aftertiming, with relevance to this forum; to my relatively lucid mind means: Aftertiming is mentioning horses what aint been mentioned on this forum before the race

Might as well say: "I told me mate that horse would win hard held".. :rolleyes: Same sh8 :mad:

Still an all, tis good fodder for a rant; and I'm always up for a rant, apart from those times when I'm not

#sumstr8talknrighteousshootfromthehip stuff aAh bove

I just want to know why my charming wit isn't welcome in a group of people with their phone behind their keyboard at work? Plus I look good in skinny jeans, so it's only a short jump to jodhpurs, a bit and a whip from that. Think of the off forum mobile phone based talk from those pictures.

4.50 Michael's Pick 100/1 ew
    Improved form over shorter lto.. Hope he stays

Gluck

Lads, the telegram boasting is only banter. Don't take it personally.
    Except you Naieve melodies, you can feck off

x

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

MOD NOTE

Keep it on topic please lads. No telegram chat anymore. Consider this a warning for all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Mac-Chops

Gluck

Good shout, not far off it on the run in!

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

Gluck

Great shout

Gluck

Some pick that, even ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Gluck

wow you got a good run for your money - unluckly in the end but I assume 100/1 e/w you did nicely

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

Klassical dream e/w has a chance from reliable source. Mullins for the bumper too.

Ta everyone,

Great run for me money alright :) Well happy with the place,,

Only wished I'd have looked at the race 10mins earlier - 15 minutes in advance a more respectable time to put up me "pinjobs"..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Klassical Dream backed off the boards

Now 6/1 in places

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Klassical Dream backed off the boards

Now 6/1 in places

Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

Klassical dream e/w has a chance from reliable source. Mullins for the bumper too.

You are a king sir

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

How easy was that

Advertisement