Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

It's funny how you all think those jabs work and are a better option than natural immunity. Which they are not doing what they were supposed to do.

The conspiracy theorists in me is suggesting that they were responsible for an outbreak of shingles, if you look at shingles they're very similar to monkey pox.

As an out out conspiracy theorist I think that the monkey pox are not a coincidence it could possibly be a reaction to a medical procedure.

Like I said before, who in their right mind would pump their body with an experimental spike protien which is foreign to your immune system, then trust that these little blighters won't replicate into something more dangerous or remain dormant wake up at some point and get up to all kinds of skullduggery unbeknownst to it's host.

Before it's too late you've an absolute army of invaders which assimilated into a super army and your white blood cells and eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells have zero defense from being obliterated.

In effect the mutated spike protien would be like thor with a hammer splitting a nut.

Self proclaimed conspiracy theorist here, I'm a conspiracy theorist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Someone would have to be very thick that they agree with those posts but try to invent a reason to be against covid vaccines.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yes, we know you're a conspiracy theorist.

And now, of course, the new disease is also a part of the conspiracy. The grift goes on.

@hometruths @snowcat Any comment on these claims? Perfectly acceptable for you? I will assume you will ignore and pretend you can't see it as usual.

Considering they have stock piles of monkey pox vaccines, I'm sure they have a crystal ball, and an amulet which sends incantations via CERN and they have a central computer which tells them what's coming next.

Strange how Bill Gates Soros and others talk openly about depopulation and how there's too many people on the planet. That's how sceptics like myself come to conclusions that they're a nefarious bunch not to be trusted. They should keep their mouths shut about their opinions on too many people here.Another member of the royal family said if he was reincarnated he'd love to come back as a virus and wipe a lot of us out.

They're not to be trusted @KingMob @King Mob a philanthropist suggesting that he's going to produce artificial breast milk, come on and baby formula at an all time low. Wake up and smell the coffee Mr @King Mob he's also buying up agricultural land more than likely growing GMOs laced with roundup and other stuff. I don't trust these billionaires.

I don't think the COVID vaccines are for depopulation, but I do think they were a shot in the dark and weren't properly researched. Managing a Cold virus with RNA technology is very delicate and if it goes wrong well there's no going back.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Some people just have an issue with a particular poster or have a chip on their shoulder about a certain science or whatever. As such they're happy to join a thread just to act the contrarian.

• Advertisement

Lol. So is your goal to make your fellow conspiracy theorists look ridiculous or...?

Cause you're doing a great job.

I also notice that you still haven't admitted to what your previous accounts are. Is there a reason you're afraid to do this?

By the same crew that brought you "the plandemic" and "the scamdemic", busy at work on their sequel: "Moneypox".

It's all coming.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,038 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

But THIS time it will really bit it. The New World Order/Soros/Bill Gates/Klaus Schwab/The WEF/ the Jews/ the lizard people will really take over using monkey pox.

All the other pandemics and viruses were just test runs...

You should register Moneypox before every conspiracy theorist starts over using the term.

I'm the boogyman

I'm the boogyman man, bad to the bone. I'm a conspiracy theorist and I'll address you the way you deserve to be addressed by a conspiracy theorist. You're a liar, a plant and have no interest other than denouncing conspiracy theorists.

You're a liar, a grifter and haven't once added anything interesting or conclusive to the conspiracy theories discussed here. And because it's an open forum I'll say openly you're a weak individual and a bully.

You're nothing outside of the conspiracy theory forum, nothing but I frightened gombeen and a small butty one at that.

• Advertisement

Keep the Jews out of it, they're the abrahamic God's chosen people. Antisemitism shows you up for the bully you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Is this the cause of the moneypox?

**** you've uncovered the whole thing, right there on the government website

Lol Ok.

Again, you're the guy who's doing way more damage to conspiracy theorists and and credibility with these silly rants.

Maybe you're the plant.

Still haven't answered the question though. What other usernames have you used on this forum?

No. Why would you think it would be?

What tweet did you take this from?

Might want to have a word there with our resident holocaust denier there pal...

It's weird that I'm being accused of being an anti semite and a sexist, yet also I'm apparently a crossdressing woke leftie...

I love how posters sit on a conspiracy theory forum, surrounded by absolute lunatics, Covid deniers, anti-science quacks, surrounded by insane claims all over the thread

And are like "I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I just have some doubts about.."

Im not worried about the other conspiracy theorists we're all interconnected subtly via our antenna's so we're aware we're not posing a threath to each other. We mostly work alone and don't need to give each other a reach around or three pat's on the back to validate our insanity and wacky world views.

Unlike you provaxxer we don't need copious amounts of help from our tribe to validate our delusions. We're independent of influencing one another. They know the score.

You ask a lot of stupid questions about people's previous accounts and calling people rereggs. A few of you are at that mantra.

You @King Mob are absolutely useless at discussion and debate, you are going around in loops. Asking the same questions. I guarantee if another account arrives you'll be at the same old, you rereg

Answer my questions, please let me know what your previous accounts are. It gets dark when you don't know those answers doesn't it. It just makes no sense when people don't give you what you want. And it feels like neglect and the problem with plants is some are best in the shade, other's like a south facing wall where they can flourish. I'm happy being a rose bush in field of corn, I'm in my element when I am an odd ball....

I bang my own drum some thinks it's noise I think it's pretty...

I'm a conspiracy theorist, I need no excuses...we only one life so it's time to open my closet.

I'm probably the only one here who's open about my conspiricyacuality.

Can you admit you're a provaxxer.

Nothing wrong with being a Cross dresser I embrace my femininity myself . But the wokey hmmmm maybe you're not woke. You're too butch to be woke you're probably more apolitical, slightly conservative and outside of board's you're probably sound enough alright. Your alterego here is fine, we all need to let off steam now and again...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

Are you prepared to answer this question?

The vaccines have only ever received approval for the specific purpose of preventing Covid and they have not received approval for the specific purpose of reducing how serious your symptoms will be if you contract Covid post vaccination.

I am stating this as a fact. I have linked to EMA regulatory documents to support that fact. Do you acknowledge it as true?

But those document doesn't support what you claim. It's not a fact.

You are interpreting one sentence out of it's context to conclude it said something it didn't.

Please provide a quote from the EMA that directly and the terms you use:

The vaccines have only ever received approval for the specific purpose of preventing Covid and they have not received approval for the specific purpose of reducing how serious your symptoms will be if you contract Covid post vaccination.

This should be easy for you.

But if you can't do it, please explain what other sources or references you are using beyond this one quote you're trying to misrepresent?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

Don't worry KingMob, I'm in no doubt that you do not acknowledge it to be true.

I would like to know if DohnJoe acknowledges it to be true though.

Post edited by hometruths on

I’d love to see you identify King Mobs lies. You conspiracy theorists on the other hand….

• Subscribers Posts: 41,038 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Ok. So like I said, you've only this one quote that you're desperate to misrepresent.

So according to you, they only approved the vaccine to prevent infection.

Ok. What does this mean to you?

You've acknowledged that the vaccines work to reduce the chances of infection.

You've acknowledged that the vaccines work to reduce the severity of covid.

If the vaccines weren't approved to be used to reduce the severity of covid, does this mean that the vaccines shouldn't have been used for that?

Love is the answer, keep on fighting your ying yang.... you'll probably end up where you started.

King mob hasn't a pedistal in these parts, he finds it hard enough to put himself on one without you giving him a handsei.....

I'd love to see you identify King mob's lies.... As if he's some kind of guru, your self awareness seems to be swaying towards king mob your leader, your omega.... He's a provaxxer, like yourself. And y'all have been here for eon's trivializing the same old shite. Pretending you know all about vaccines and the way they work, unqualified for the discussion and just annoyed with conspiracy theorists.

Just read your debating style, it's absolutely shocking to read. I've no problem admitting I'm a conspiracy theorist, and a bad person. I'm absolutely ok with winning or losing an argument or people talking down to me, I embrace it. It empowers me, I'm lacking so much self awareness I had to Google Tao and come up with a comment about the word and slag you off, see the first paragraph.

I looked up Tao and seen ying and yang, and came up with something stupid.

As for being a conspiracy theorist on the one hand,at least my hands not up another members arse, or patting him on the back. There you go that wasn't funny I know, but I had to say it.

You are welcome to point out any lies I've told.

So you can’t identify any lies from King Mob, and you can’t identify a conspiracy. You are really coming across as a loon. You can’t even answer a straight forward question….what is the conspiracy?

As for reading into user names, you really shouldn’t pay much heed to them. You are most certainly bad to the bone! Your research of my username is as good as your research on covid.

• Advertisement

The vaccines were approved for a variety of reasons including safety.

Earlier trials against early variants showed effectiveness with Pfizer preventing Covid. Cool. Later on, with different variants of the virus, that effectiveness decreased. You seem to think that's some sort of "gotcha" to someone, I'm not sure who.

Likewise, the original flu vaccine was approved as being effective against the flu, now it isn't. "Explain that vaccinologists!"

You can explain it, Covid/flu mutated and evolved. But where's the fun in being rational when you can be belligerent and disingenuous on a conspiracy forum like all the other anti-vaxxers here.

Advertisement