Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-Game Week 31 Match Day Thread-

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Fitz* wrote: »
    32 points on my bench - Sanchez, Soucek, Keane & Dallas. Can anyone top that?

Yep I ended up with 45
    Johnstone-Watkins-Keane-Dallas.

62 on the pitch all the same which isn’t too bad but a better starting selection and I would have been very HEWT.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Yep I ended up with 45
    Johnstone-Watkins-Keane-Dallas.

Unfortunately I can top that - Johnstone (15), Lingard (14), Castagne (1), Dallas (17). 47 on the bench, 33 on the pitch. Nightmare of a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

60 all out, (C)hris Wood didn't blank and ended up better than rival's captains. Made up about 15-20 points the 3 ahead of me in money league. 50 points behind the leader, TC can hopefully close the gap a bit further next week, I'll probably go Son over Kane for the differential. HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Zaph wrote: »
    Unfortunately I can top that - Johnstone (15), Lingard (14), Castagne (1), Dallas (17). 47 on the bench, 33 on the pitch. Nightmare of a week.

I got away with it by captaining Lingard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

69 and up from 23k to 14.5k on WC. Lingard, Ineanacho, TAA and Salah (c) the main point scorers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

68 (-12), with 8 of that from Digne and Raphinha subbing in for Dias and DCL. Lost out overall as I had transferred out Dallas. With no transfers made he would have been 2nd sub for me so he he would have come in. Happier with my team now though. Up 11k to 118k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

when it rains it pours. ended up with 8 players, no captain and my opponent in the boards h2h league got almost as many points off the bench (38) as I scored with my 8 players :D

we go again next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Zaph wrote: »

You must have some team to be benching one of the most in form players in the league in Lingard - all the others on the bench is just unlucky, but benching Lingard is unforgivable in his current form.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

56 points on wildcard.

Up just over 100 places to stay at 6k. I had a Sterling captain fail so to get a green arrow is pleasing.

Just checked my gameweek history this season and I see that I have moved up only 200 places since GW27 so I’ll be hoping my low-owned guys can make a difference next gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

56 points on wildcard.

Up just over 100 places to stay at 6k. I had a Sterling captain fail so to get a green arrow is pleasing.

Just checked my gameweek history this season and I see that I have moved up only 200 places since GW27 so I’ll be hoping my low-owned guys can make a difference next gameweek.

Do you know if there is any site that can look at performance over say last 10 GW and see where you would be in the GW started then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Do you know if there is any site that can look at performance over say last 10 GW and see where you would be in the GW started then?

Not sure about that but this site -> https://www.anewpla.net/fpl/report is great for analysing your season and the transfers and captain choices you’ve made etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

33 (-8)

one of (if not the) worst weeks of the season for me.

7 players contributing 2 pts or less.

Anyway, onwards and upwards:rolleyes:

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

80 on wildcard. Very happy after the previous wildcard failed miserably.

Johnstone TAA Lingard Iheanacho all double digits.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Cartman78

60 on wildcard.....felt like it fizzled out a bit tbh as I had nobody playing in the last 3 games.

Up from 34K to 28K and nothing major happening in mini-leagues.

Will be launching the BB next week....not too confident right now with Forster, Phillips, Dawson and Wood in the hot seats but just want to get rid of it at this stage

Advertisement