Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,026 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭gifted

Yep....watching 30 kilkenny and Limerick lads flake the shite out of each other

Delighted with the way it's going so far, cant underestimate Kilkenny of course, on the couch with refreshments enjoying the breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I want one 😍😍😍

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled out day today, fan is on in the living room, was too hot to go out walking earlier so here with my OH in our speedos and listening to Summer music. 😎🌞🌞🌞

Off down the country tomorrow for five days away with my OH to mark his birthday. We originally had planned to go away on July 5th but then he got Covid and we had to postpone.

Cannot wait! 😊🥰👍👍

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off to work, sweating profusely

On the bussy thing again heading home to galway....was meant to get the 8pm bus but managed to get us a direct bus now instead at 5.45 so home soon......Great game, great buzz.

Brought the middle chick with me today , I've discovered today she's not actually mine as she wanted to stay longer in Dublin whereas I'm the corky who just wants to the he'll out-of the kip.......

• Registered Users Posts: 21,834 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It was a gorgeous day here , hazy sunshine, high temperatures but with a lovely breeze . If all summer days were like that we'd be lucky 🙂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I managed to get through town before the giraffes closed the street

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

My bedroom is like a sauna. I've a fan going.

Think it'll be sleeping au natural tonight 😆

Hopefully no peeping toms (or Sephs) in the vicinity 🤣

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed roasted, still 18 degrees imagine 🥵🥵🥵

I knew if i mentioned you that you were sure to appear!!

I just put on Girl in the Picture on my laptop. Fan belting out beside me.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,837 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I’m here with fan going which it has been since about lunchtime, best purchase of the year so far…

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

Hello all

Did ye miss me?😀

All good here, at my folk's house, my sis is home for a few days so that's nice

There you are! Hope the heat isn't too much for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso on the balcony, It’s only 31C, so perfect time to relax. Mutt went off to find an air conditioner.

Today i am going to have a beer or two after work/before bed. Are shower beers still a thing?

Hey you can make shower beers a thing, who cares when it gets so hot.

For those with pets, try freezing their treats. We do it with chicken feet :) Mutt loves them and knows exactly where they are.

Probably don't spend long enough in the shower though 🤣 A frozen treat sounds good mind..

In the back of the house having a cold beer in the garden the landlord has made very beautiful. Little bit of peaceful me time

In Birr...heading to kilkenny for a couple of nights...well, castlecomer to be exact but we'll pop into kilkenny city for a shopping visit with the chick's...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,837 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Not lunchtime and it’s 29 degrees.

im going to the gym later. The aircon there is like an invisible ice wind storm …. When they turn it on around May I’d be giving out but I’m going to go down there, sit on a bike and just be bombarded with coldness for 90 minutes and do as little as possible…

• Registered Users Posts: 11,675 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Glenn Frey is right when he says The Heat Is On 😉

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Taking in the news that Dad has contracted Covid whilst he's been in hospital. So far the only symptom is tiredness but it's still terrifying and devastating news, made so much harder by not being able to visit him. The day he went into the ED department I posted on the TA thread about a non-clininical staff member swanning around the department without a mask. It makes my blood boil, now, when I think of it.

Advertisement