Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sorry for your loss Grem, hope you are minding yourselves.

It's been a mixed week here, in law funerals, Bastille day celebrations and a busy week in work. Nice to hear the 5pm whistle blow (in my head at least). Bonus - sun is shining, not often it coincides with time off, usually sunny all week, clouds roll in come the weekend. Hope you all get to enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Condolences to you and your wife Grem ((hugs))

Early finish in work meant I got home earlier and a certain someone had a shower (keep him cool) 👍😊

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Evening all from the back garden in Kerry. I'm loving this weather and dancing to a few tunes.

Beautiful view. 😍

Nice one. Enjoy E 👌

My kinda view E, hope your enjoying your holidays 🍻🥂 🍧🍧

• Advertisement

Thanks one and all. I feel like the luckiest person in the world.

Sitting out enjoying a chilled glass of Chardonnay 🥂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭gifted

I lived in Dingle in my mad twenties....know that place well...stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Couldn't watch that drivel film Terminator, so bought Papillon. I saw it years ago and loved it. The original 1973 film with Hoffman and McQueen.

Based on a true story iirc

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In bed. Tunes on, dozy time approaching shortly, mind yourselves

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No better way to spend a summers evening, enjoy E.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching a doc about sas death squads in Afghanistan. Coming from the border, it’s no surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My daily inspirational photo :)

The downside of using IPTV is that it doesn’t work when you want it, so left with the options of watching online with no sound or in French :):)

@gifted Dingle is still talking about you - ya legend

@Gremlin hugs today to you and your missus

Lol lol...my sister is down there at the moment with her family and a friend of mine from down there posted a video only yesterday of the top of the hill between ventry and dunquin overlooking the dead man Island...stunning video it was.....enjoy it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

At work, must monitor cranky levels

Evening all 😊 Finally able to relax for the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 13,025 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I've done man's work today 💪

Clearing out an old shed, family effort. Years of junk gone.

I envy any of you that do physical work for a living.

To thine own self be true

And there's me glad about the lack of physical effort required tonight (hopefully)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,833 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's very satisfying isn't it? There's Something about working outside doing productive things like that..

• Advertisement

What's rare is wonderful, Mam 😆

I get these bursts once a year or so!

The thoughts of pulling and drqagging in this heat, nopety nope nope

We waited until half 6 and we even had a few drops of rain to keep us cool.

Homeward bound after 8 days, not bad for this time around 😂😂😂

Mutt will be happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm in a hotel in Dublin after last night's Pixies gig. I can never seem to sleep on when I'm staying away from home. (Awake since 5...)

On the big bussy thing heading to Duuubbbiiillliiinnnn.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

On the big bussy thing heading from Duuubbbiiillliiinnnn.......😄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I am slowly starting to recover from a full-on weekend. Went to my favourite pub at 6 on Friday evening and left about 5.55 am Saturday. Was wild craic. Even had a young Welsh lad kissing me. Had to tell him nothing would come of it coz he is the same age as my youngest. Drink is a curse lads.

Go to sleep about 6.30ish after walking home and was up again at 10. Spent most of the day at a beach club with one of my friends who was leaving yesterday evening. Then went back to my favourite bar until about 9 when my local lover collected me and we went home for some fun. At least he is only 8 years younger than me. 🤣

Do yiz think I will ever grow up? Beginning to doubt it myself.

Advertisement