Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And so it begins....the rain 🌧️☔

Happy Friday, roll on the Euromillions tonight 😊

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@smurfjed absolutely post photos 😊

Abed listening to rain

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Is it a holiday or work?

Post away 😄 I've never been to the far east so a little culture ed is welcome!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Days off, wife was out this direction so came to join her.

it’s a culinary experience.

Don’t ask me what was in that OHaras glass but it never came from them and it was pure crap.

Would you believe WHITE POPCORN beer 🍺

There's a soft rain falling now , it had stopped for a while . Exciting Friday evening talking about the weather eh 🙈☺️

• Advertisement

My sinuses were all bunged up today so a drop of Irish rain was welcome by me but hopefully it's not permanent 😋

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@smurfjed I haven't the foggiest what you're eating but i'd give it a go!. Popcorn beer sounds like it could potentially be amazing

Deskside, whinging

Glad it eased it for you PM , and for anyone with hay fever too I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Jaysus lads, June how are you! Had torrential downpour this afternoon and had to turn on a light at my desk! Had nosebleeds and headache today and yesterday with the pressure so at least it’s eased a bit now. I’m not in form at all, prospect of an early night seems like the best thing!

@Poochie05 Couldn't agree more, i managed to redden myself in the sun accidentally on tuesday today i'm shivering. Change is BAD

• Advertisement

It's funny, touch wood I never get sinuses, but today I had them bad..antigen was negative and I don't have any other symptoms but a tight head and lightning headache this morning.

Sitting (under cover) outside really relieved it.

The summer rain is so refreshing but hopefully it's not down for the long haul.

The cat is currently peering put the window trying to figure out what the noise of the rain is. It's absolutely bucketing down.

It's nice that it's not muggy out. Just back in, no rain currently. Completely forgot season three of the Umbrella Academy is out. That's me sorted for a few days

It has thankfully stopped here now , but for a few hours it was shocking tbh . After nine we had thunder and lightening too , which son really does not enjoy... All good again now though 🙂

@Gremlinertia , The Umbrella Academy definitely appropriate for tonight ☔☔😅

Been raining here all day, I'm just in the leaba and love listening to it, temperature has definitely dropped so no sweats tonight. 😁

Thank God its Friday night, long week, all my gang are starting work early tomorrow, looking forward to having the house to myself, a few early drinks and food tomorrow evening, I'm beyond boring these days tbh, mojo seems to have left, never to return. 🙄

I'd happily go back to bed now, i think i want to live there tbh!

I'm going to England for a few days next week to visit my friend, I'm on annual leave. She tells me it's so hot in London and very muggy.

I sent her a video today of the torrential rain here and she told me pack a sun hat for next week 🙃

With Covid-19, I haven't been there in so long so a catch up will be lovely and I might get a bit of colour in my pale cheeks too 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table....just had hot toast and real butter melted on it......gonna be banging my chest later to clear the blockage around the oul heart but lt' s the only way to have toast.......

Feck it I'm going in again lol lol

Thought of you the other day. One of the posters over in Food forum put up their sausage roll recipe, controversial but might give it a go..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

In the hot seat getting the hair done 👍 Treat myself weekend 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Half in, half out, depending on the showers. Much needed catch up time for chores and gardening after being on the go for the last few weekends.

Have a great trip PM, definitely will do you good to get away, change of scene and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Welcome to paradise, please don’t stand on the toilet seat

And just like Ireland, rain expected everyday 😂😂

Why would one be hovering on the toilet seat like so? 🤔

I'm like you @Autosport I'm getting my hair done at 2. But I don't get the whole treat buzz off it, it's just another job to tick off my list every few months. 😆

I'm having a coffee now waiting.

Whats the story with coffee shops popping up everywhere?

Are we missing a trick?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Can someone please send all that rain my direction, Kildare. Water butts empty and garden wilting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭gifted

There's a coincidence lol lol....I told the eldest chick I'd make a batch today for her....but she has to walk to Aldi for the ingredients....she's thinking it over....she'll go....she always loves them

Come down and collect my water barrels, they're overflowing after last night's thunder storm!

I’m now a Guinea pig for new curly hair products, my hairdresser wants honest feedback on if they’re any good, lovely scents from them 😊

Don’t get the love for all these new coffee shops either @Purple Mountain Although Insomnia did give me birthday treat 🧁

We only had a few showers yesterday and the grass was perfect for cutting today 👍

Was that with your car insurance? I remember some insurance company sending me a voucher for a coffee chain a few years ago.

I just can't understand how they (coffee shops) all can make money. They're two a penny now.

No I have the insomnia app and on your birthday month you get a treat 👍

Not a frequent coffee shop person myself but one opened locally recently and it's divine so i'm in there once a week.. Expensive business 😮

• Advertisement

I just can't understand how so many can make money in one town.

Suppose there's a good mark up on coffee.

Advertisement