Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Totally lost the ability to sleep during the day, wide awake and my alarm is set to wake me in 10 minutes. An all night southbound trip to look forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,080 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I've settled on Midnight Cowboy. An absolute classic. Might take it to bed with me in a while or catch up tomorrow at the tech desk over breakfast. As you do.😀

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Witchie Hey there, just passing you as the sun rises. Beautiful looking countryside 👍

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside in my home office, continuing to get through that huge pile of of student assignments and wistfully looking out the window at the lovely early evening.

Disappointed that Ireland didn’t make the cut for Eurovision final, our song was quite catchy and much better than last year. Oh well, Ukraine will probably win in any case! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's a beautiful evening out there . Where am I? At home 🏡 looking out at it 😊

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In the office with a cuppa and tunes.

I'm eating red onion and garlic tear and share bread here , have some Grem or I'll end up eating it all 🙈

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh is that thre dunnes one? We had the camambert and caramelised onion one recently, good lord twas divine

It is , I must try the one ye got though , if they ever have it here !

I got very lucky, the last one on the shelf. Was looking for miracles to help the wife, it's deadly

Any craic in Mam land?.

• Advertisement

Glad it worked 😊

Nah , all quiet here as usual , not a bad thing I suppose though !

Any time off work coming up soon for you?

Days next month i think. Though have some other work on..

Ah ok . Well, try take a little bit of time out for yourself too somewhere along the line to recharge the batteries 🙂

Until i get me a pay rise there will always be nixers!!

Thank goodness for them ☺️

Small lotto win either!!

Power is on and off here. Frustrating. I downed tools at the tech desk earlier. No point. But that factual excuse probably won't fit the agenda of those that write the cheque.😁 Don't care. Having a beer now and chilling. Looking forward to a nice spicy beef dish, egg fried rice and chips soon enough Woo Hoo!

In other news, I bought a selfie stick for the girl's holiday. I've been a video camera op for donleys years, a real pro and yet this thing makes me feel like I need training.😯

Beaten with a little stick?

Ah Grem, a head wreck Vloggers can have it! That said Ms G will master it and the random framing as she knows the proper way to do things! I'll stick with what I do on the bigger scale.😁 I need to find a movie now for the wind down, Could be anything.😯

Like Hugh Laurie?. Newish series out called Roadkill

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside horizontal, tired after a long day of hard work. Bopping to some great 90s dance numbers on the iPad. 😎 🎧

The weekend is here! 💕🕺🕺🕺

Friday 13th and a waxing moon OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I'll accept thursday 😣

I had to work today due to yesterdays ESB issues. Done now. It's Eurovision night! We'll only watch the voting. My vote is the UK, but it most likely will be a Ukranian win. Terrible song, but circumstances will prevail. I could be wrong though. For now a Saturday night beer and food. Back at the desk tomorrow!

Avoiding above mentioned 'contest' Soulwax currently filling the noggin

@thomil feck, that's taking a while. Were you near a doctor?.

How long has it been?.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Being lead astray by the boss 😂😂

Hope you’re leg gets better Thomil

• Advertisement

That's a great haircut, hope he brings you to a rave in the woods 😂

Advertisement