Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That face 😍❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Mutt 😍😍❤️

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Another hour or so and i'll smile too 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 6,507 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

14 mins to work.

Where is the pause button ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

aw, what an adorable dote, smurf! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In the waiting room.of a clinic, waiting to see the cardiologist after a couple of tests. Fingers crossed! 🤞

Will be thinking of you Jupiter

Have bought 3 books recently.

Real paper ones!

Next step.

To read them.

Have to wean myself off the Internet. It's become a real crutch and addiction rather than a tool for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I had a really enjoyable day. Mrs G said get the feck out and enjoy yourself. As she and Ms G are heading off on Holiday in a few weeks, I thought, feck it, why not. I took the bus around 3pm into Port laoise and rambled around town browsing. I picked up a new set of head phones for the kit bag. I also got fitted for a new suit! Needed one. As the town emptied by 5.30pm and the streets went quiet, I rambled into a local Asian street food joint for some nosebag. Lovely. Had a few pints afterwards in a near empty pub. Brilliant. Back on a bus and a few more scoops in a local. The doggy bag from the Asian joint has stayed with me. Home now and really happy. Easily pleased. Life is really for living folks!

In bed with tae and toffees, epic lie in..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Enjoy the night off Grem. I am back home in my own bed but was so. Ice to get away for a few days.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sneak any cats into your suitcase @Poochie05 😸 ?

Deskside worrying over stuff I can't change, I should really be in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Can you claim on your travel insurance or get a claim from work?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting on my balcony with the mutt, haven’t started the coffee yet. Off to London for about 30 hours :):)

London calling.

Couchside watching shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

@Sephiroth_dude my cat wouldn’t be impressed if I came home with some foreign kitties, she doesn’t like the locals either, she just likes being queen of the castle, so it’s not a xenophobic thing! 😹

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

The little fella all happy and relaxed on my lap as I was playing Elden Ring on Sunday eve.

My sleeping area for the next 6 hours :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskide in the work office, classes done for the day.

Now to mark a batch of student assignments the height of a small child.... 😥

• Advertisement

I hope it's a very very small child

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting after my dinner ( lasagne) and did a no-no after eating. I read the etiquette thread 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Super excited that the first single from my little brother's new album came out today.

If you like funky, soul beats, give it a spin!

Listen to CiF 35 Gramophone Soul Feat. Geoff Lai - For Your Soul Minimix by cuttinitfine on #SoundCloud

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/Gauce

Watching Cliffhanger. Best opening sequence for a film EVER!!!!!

Visited my new local Lidl today. All new, shiny and bigger. What a spot for cakes, cakes and more cakes. I bought cakes. So it's a movie with cakes and bainne for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Day off today and have plans made with the boss, he’s looking for lots of walks 😄

Awwwww

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

there's an earnest face if ever I saw one, what a cutie autosport!

Cliffhanger is a great action movie, if I remember. Time to dig it out again. Tired of computer generated movies.

New netflix things, am away to watch Ammonite

• Advertisement

Back on oldies here Grem. It suits the mood and snooze time. Cold out there for May.

Advertisement