Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What a gorgeous cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,083 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Stunning early Summer day here in Dublin 7. 😎☀️☀️☀️

21C in the shade - really feels like the beginning of Summer. 💕🤗

Was out for a long walk in the Phoenix Park with my best mate and his wife. Back home now, OH and myself going out on a drive to the coast shortly.

View from my patio door this afternoon...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

OMG, I just read this. . Damn what a missed opportunity 😂😂😂

Home sweet home

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hello Mutt!.

Deskside with tunes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Am home after a fun day.

Went to the official opening of a fresh pasta place here. Bought some tortellini and sauce (which have just scoffed).

Went to my local to hang with some of my favourite people and got quite drunk. The landlord and lady dropped me home when they closed.

My eldest son and his girlfriend (first time meeting her) arrive tomorrow around lunchtime and am sooooo excited.

Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Oh and pupdate: the cutest tiny wee fluffball pup went to his forever home today so we are all feeling very happy that his story ended well.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mutt looks so content 😊 Also delighted to hear about puppy 🐶 😊

• Advertisement

Now where is Alfie, all pet pics welcome here 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

He’s very scruffy at the moment, he has the groomers on Tuesday 👍🐶

Aww, i love scruffers

@thomil Hope you manage a good rest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I'll be going home to a hungover missus later. I'm caught halfway between being sympathetic and poking fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

@Sephiroth_dude you should make a plan to visit France, you'd love it and there's lots a lovely kitties waiting for you 😻

Oh had a securicat come in to work the other night. Don't worry, owner was located but she took her job as door sentry very seriously 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 6,513 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Wet today. Cat is back in the house after his summer holiday yesterday.

Away to work again now. Gimme coffee..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*jumps on the next plane to France*

😺😸

Deskside with coke and popcorn

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Look at them standing proud doing their job.......you should put in a word for them gremlin and get them a job 😸 they'd be great company for ya.

Hey, i already had an outdoor shelter, indoor bed, food and drink stations and a name for her. She wasn't far off her first promotion 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 12,083 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Snuggled up in the leaba with Mrs G. Ms G is grumpy. It's a school night! I'm thinking of a viewing of some kind for the nod off. MI

I'm looking forward to Ozark tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

What's that? It came up recommended for me.

I finished The Missing today, absolutely brilliant. Although James Nesbitt didn't age well. I had the hots mega time for him years ago.

To thine own self be true

It's a crime/drama kinda thing. Beautifully complex, great characters, very hard not to binge.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Oh lol...that could be dangerous at the minute. I've gone off reading lately and just binge Netflix a lot.

To thine own self be true

I cannot read feck all lately 😔 but, that said, plenty of stimulating content to be had online.. Ozark can be a wee bit complicated, completely engages you, though i think it was a slow starter iirc

• Advertisement

Nespresso & balcony time 👍👍

Advertisement