Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your favourite quiz question?

Options
1414243444547»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

correct!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭NedLowry

Who saved a penalty for Man United and scored the winner in the cup final for Newcastle?

Hint: It's not a real person

The Honey Monster?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,372 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I'm just after thinking of a question.
    In what year did Germany first win the world cup

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

cj maxx wrote: »
    I'm just after thinking of a question.
    In what year did Germany first win the world cup

As germany is the successor state of West Germany the answer is 1954. Otherwise it is 2014.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

heard a reference to this on radio nova the other day; what's the name of the castle featured on the cover of 'the unforgettable fire'? or even the county it's in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

heard a reference to this on radio nova the other day; what's the name of the castle featured on the cover of 'the unforgettable fire'? or even the county it's in.

It's in Moydrum, Athlone.

There was some issue with that cover picture, copyright or similar.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 Hint of Sarcasm

pj9999 wrote: »
    I like the following, but post any other's ye can think of.

After leaving Southampton on its maiden voyage, where did the Titanic next stop?
    her maiden voyage!

It went to that place in France that I can't pronounce yet. And then it went to (I cringe when them say Queenstown) Cobh, and then it went to the ice berg... which it should've hit head on... that way it probably wouldn't have sank, and even if it did, people could have jumped onto it and the remaining people in life boats could've then rowed after the berg!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,372 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

As germany is the successor state of West Germany the answer is 1954. Otherwise it is 2014.

Yes but W. Germany is a different country to Germany, so I'd imagine 2014 is the answer.

Advertisement